Journey To Busan.

finally, we'll get a bit on rosie's perspective! lets see if he's winning her heart so far (っ˘ڡ˘ς)

There are moments in her life where she thinks that her mentor was right in saying that she's naïve in making the decision to move from the hustle and bustle of Melbourne in exchange for the quaint and simple life in Busan. In facts, as much as she'd hate to admit it, Park Chaeyoung has stayed up at night a few times in the last couple of months, marinating in her own regret.

Had it not been for her secret ego, she'd surely go back to Melbourne and take her losses.

But Park Chaeyoung cannot afford to go back to Melbourne, at least, not until she's reinvented herself.

Not until she's fully healed.

The stakes were too high for her to go back now, she had to make Busan work.

She needs to finish strong.

Two years ago, after ending the engagement with her high school sweetheart, Park Chaeyoung took all of what was left of her dignity and worth (which wasn't much) and put it all into a new life in Busan.

She changed herself, giving up her old life for something more simpler, turning her hobby of baking into her whole life.

Only that the process wasn't smooth sailing—due to her lack of knowledge of the area, she'd invested all her money into a part of Busan that wasn't well populated and considered a "rougher" part of town. Then there was the fact that for the first four months, the machines barely worked and often she was left at 2am mixing all the dough by hands until her knuckles and skin bruised.

For the first five months, Park Chaeyoung lost money and didn't even have money to buy dinner, instead living off boiled eggs, rice and instant noodles.

It was difficult.

There were more nights of tears and worry rather than sleep itself.

Jennie Kim had been a loyal customer since opening, and in the year that they'd started their friendship—she came to learn a lot about the other woman, her fiancé (now husband) and her husband's terrible boss.

From what she knows, they work with big businesses and have lots of sleepless nights and rushed mornings, hence why she always packed muffins for her husband.

In her mind, she had a vision of him to be someone who was daunting and scary and at first, he indeed fit the criteria.

Jeon Jungkook was tall, clad in full formalwear as though he were a politician, but his piercings and tattoos that peered through his fingers and neck sang of another entirely different story, probably closer to a gang leader.

But then, she noticed how softly and tenderly he looked at her, eyes that made her feel as though she were the only woman in the world and the way he appeared much more introverted than the other couple. He seemed like a genuinely sweet guy. Every day he would sit quietly and listen as the others spoke, and would always pay for the food as well as ordered extras for his other staff.

She thinks it's quite strange in a way, because he seems to not fit in.

Her café was not ideally positioned and catered to an older demographic for the most part, yet there he was dressed head to toe in what she assumes is branded and expensive clothing.

Even the way he spoke oozed of wealth.

He is so far from the type of man she wants.

Park Chaeyoung has had enough of the fast life, she wants a simple life.