Revenge.

The gap in experience between the two is quite clear.

Jennie Kim's movements are calm and precise and the sheer acceptance she had when she allowed her husband to guard the home already showed that she'd been in this position before. She was calmly looking through the weaponry, expert fingertips touching them, looking for bullets and extras that might be needed in the worst-case scenario. 

She was rational and level-headed and while the fear in her eyes was clear the moment their eyes met, the way her body was moving with a sense of normalcy scared her.

Park Chaeyoung conversely, was an entirely different story.

Park Chaeyoung could barely walk as she scrambled through the boxes and shelves, looking for the phone which should have a direct line to his office or someone. Filled with shock, she couldn't even walk.

The blonde crawls her way through the cabinets, throwing out the canned foods and bottles of water.

She only realises after the fact that it was stupid— if they had to be locked in for a long time, they would've starved to death. 

"I found it!" Her mouth moves faster than her hands and in an instant, Jennie Kim puts down the guns and rushes to her, taking the phone from her hands.

It's aggressive, but Park Chaeyoung is thankful for her leadership— she could barely breathe or walk, let alone talk calmly on the phone.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jennie Kim speaks to the phone, "... no word from Jungkook and the house is completely surrounded. We don't know how many are dead— no, just me and Rosie. No—"

Park Chaeyoung feels her heart crushing when she hears the words next, along with the change in Jennie Kim's demeanour.

"He's outside alone— unarmed. Maybe just his concealed weapon, but if there are all those men, please— as many men as you can, bring them to Jeon's residence," she pauses before turning her body away from her, "... my husband, don't let him fight alone."

In the madness of it all, Park Chaeyoung hadn't realised the great risk Min Yoongi was, who'd essentially sacrificed himself for them. 

He hadn't gone outside to protect the house only, he'd done so to bring attention away from the vault— to save them.

Guilt overwhelms her.

Park Chaeyoung in frustration pushes herself against one of the shelves, to see a laptop behind.

"Jennie!" She calls, opening the laptop, "... the CCTV footage, it might be here!"

Jennie Kim quickly rushes to her, but her hand is still on the phone, listening to directions from the other line. 

"Jungkook is safe, Chaeyoung, he just landed," she reports before pointing to it, "... can you find the footage?" 

Park Chaeyoung clicks through the laptop, her hands still shaking when she opens up the files. She sees live footage of the entire street, the lobby was completely empty.

The hallways too.

Until she clicks on the cameras for the living room.

Min Yoongi was on the floor. 

A gunshot wound to his chest.

"Jennie we need to go out!" 

Park Chaeyoung doesn't care that she's disobeying orders. 

She was told to stay until someone collected her, but she knows she can't simply sit put while an innocent man, a good man lay in their living room.