Fallen For You.

Jennie Kim helped her pack the night before.

On one hand, Park Chaeyoung was grateful for the help, especially because her friend was a great confidence boost every time, she'd compliment an outfit that she'd try on. There is no such thing as a free lunch in this world, hence why her friends help came with a cost—constant teasing. The entire night, Jennie Kim couldn't help but find comedy in seeing her friend flustered.

"What if the hotel room doesn't have any rooms with two single beds? Maybe you guys can share a room!"

"Make sure to bring lingerie just in case!"

"What if the receptionist asks? Maybe he'll tell them you're his wife."

So when the pair are escorted into the luxury suite, she can't help but feel her heart thumping. She wonders whether he can hear it.

To his surprise (and relief), Jeon Jungkook as a supposed very important guest at the hotel had called in advanced and requested two queen beds. The worker helping him was too excited to being serving him to even realise she was there, making small talk the entire walk there—she assumes it's because he knows he's getting a good tip.

When they have the room to themselves—a private living area and a separate bed and ensuite, she can't help but have her eyes wide open in amazement, gasping at the gorgeous décor.

He chuckles as he puts his own suitcase down by the door, "... I'm guessing you like it?"

She nods, "... it's beautiful, I've never stayed in somewhere as nice as this."

"This is one of my favourite places to stay in Seoul," he tells her as he takes off his shoes and puts on the hotel slippers, slowly walking to the window and showing her the view, "... the view is much better at night."

She watches him intently as he stares out at the landscape, obviously taking in the entire view.

This was his world, so different to hers.

Park Chaeyoung had a tendency to feel inferior when around men like him, such as the time where he'd taken her for dinner after buying a gift for their friends but today was different—even with the pretentious and expensive building, she felt safe and at home.

"I can feel you staring," he tells her, making her blink in surprise as she quickly rushes to the other side of the room, trying to look busy reaching for her suitcase, "... I'm joking."

"The event starts in an hour, so I'll quickly get changed first," she excuses herself, reaching for her suitcase before hearing the sudden ringing from her phone.

Jeon Jungkook reaches for her hand bag, intending to hand it to her only not to realise that the bag was already half opened, causing for some of its contents to fall out—her phone, her small notebook, hand sanitiser and—condoms?

The pair looks at the box, practically frozen in time before she quickly rushes over and puts the contents back inside.

"These aren't mine!" She clarifies, thinking that she really will kill Jennie Kim when they get to Busan, "... Jennie's playing a joke on me."

Jeon Jungkook simply chuckles at her flustered reaction, "... hmm, I didn't know you were that kind of girl, maybe I need to ask for a separate room."

Park Chaeyoung thinks she wants to bury herself alive, quickly taking her things and running to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Jeon Jungkook smiles widely, knowing that she was indeed, the woman he fell for.

-

Jeon Jungkook believes that the exhibition is closer to a shopping spree for her when an hour in, he finds himself holding over 10 boxes of baked goods, some of which needed to be consumed within the day. Before the seminar starts, delegates are able to mingle around the various booths—sampling different recipes, talking to the business owners about their products and getting tips of their own. Only—Park Chaeyoung was passionate about going to every single booth.