Generous and Rich.

What did you guys think of Pink Venom? Honestly, Rosie was serving so many gorgeous looks, but I felt like she should've sang more personally :( :( Don't forget to stream Pink Venom! 

Park Chaeyoung finds her mind constantly drifting to him.

In two days, she found herself rethinking everything that she'd previously felt about him, as hatred and disgust slowly turns into something she doesn't quite know for sure.

"Are you wearing makeup?"

She almost jumps at the sudden words from one of her part time staff who approaches her from behind, as she just placed the latest batch of cinnamon rolls in the oven.

"Don't do that!" She almost yelps, "... I could've dropped something."

Her part timer instead chuckles, "... it's not like you to wear make up Rosie, is there someone you're trying to impress? Wait—are you using a new perfume?"

She was teasing.

Her turns burn red, before she quickly hits the other woman playfully on the shoulder, "... what are you doing where, go back to the front counter, don't you have customers to serve? Or do you want me to find you something to do maybe you can carry that 50kg bag of flour."

"Your regulars are here," the other notifies, "... so I guess I'll take my break?"

Park Chaeyoung clears her throat, waiting for the other woman to leave before taking one look at the mirror.

What's up with you today? Snap out of it!

-

When Jeon Jungkook comes into the bakery with Min Yoongi and Jennie Kim, he's in an exceptionally good mood. It was the first time in weeks that he would come to breakfast, and he's almost certain that their friendship was at least repaired after the success of the fundraiser.

"You guys take a seat I'll order for you," he commands the other couple, pointing to the table by the window before heading for the counter, waiting a few moments until the woman with blonde hair emerges.

Absolutely breathtaking.

He doesn't quite know what it is, but she looks more beautiful than ever.

In fact, Jeon Jungkook didn't know it was humanly possible for her to be any more beautiful.

The woman walks shyly towards him, taking off her flour filled apron before exchanging it for a clean one, a bright smile on her face.

She was glowing.

"Good morning Jungkook," she greets him, "... the usual for you guys?"

He nods, "... good morning Rosie. You look different today?"

Jeon Jungkook cannot help but smile, watching as her face turns completely red, her head lower than usually as she presses their order into the cash register. She was cute. He likes it a lot.

"Oh—" she sheepishly smiles, covering her cheeks with her hands, "... is it too much? I put on a little blush and lip gloss today."

"You look pretty," he simply responds, "... it's not too much at all."

Even with no make up, he found her the most attractive.

He can't even bear to imagine how pretty she'd look with a full face of make up, accentuating all her features.

"Thank you, you look handsome too. As always," she responds promptly.

Jeon Jungkook coughs, practically joking on his own breath.

He never, in his wildest dream expected to hear that.

She obviously finds it entertaining, because she lets out a soft giggle, "... what? Have you never gotten a compliment before?"

Jeon Jungkook receives compliments on a daily, but only those coming from one woman mattered.

Meanwhile, from the dining area of the bakery, the other couple roll their eyes, wondering why the two fully grown adults by the counter were giggling and acting shy like two teenagers in love.

-

"It seems as though you guys like each other."

Park Chaeyoung blinks at the other woman's words, barely able to respond, "... n-no it's nothing like that!"

"I didn't say who," Jennie Kim sharply comments, "... what's changed between you two? Was it the fundraiser?"

"I don't know," she responds honestly, "... I guess it's a mix of everything but when we were at the restaurant—and how he handled the scratched car incident, I can't help but feel—it was really mature and manly of him."

Jennie Kim smiles, hugging her from the side, "... it's okay Rosie, take your feelings in slowly. He's a good guy inside, a little rough on the outside, but he means well."

She knows.

Park Chaeyoung knows that there's more than meets the eye.

"I guess, I wouldn't be so opposed to getting to know him, that's all," she responds.

"He's a really loyal guy—don't tell him I told you this, but when they were young, Yoongi's parents often always forgot to bring him food. So he'd always share some with him, and tell him that he wasn't hungry or that he didn't really like the dish. Later on, he'd bet on his lunch that Yoongi couldn't make a simple basketball shot. He didn't find out until high school that Jungkook purposely lost, he in fact trained with some of the best basketball players in America in the summers—but Jungkook always made sure that his dignity was there," she recounts, "... he's a good guy, Rosie. If you're loyal to him, he'll always be loyal to you too. He respects honesty much more than he does fame or money."

-

Just as they were about the leave, Jeon Jungkook heads to the counter to order a few pastries for the office. All of his workers had requested something too, after trying some of her baking from the bake sale.

"You know, you're bad for my wallet," he jokes as he practically orders all the pastries on display, handing her the card, "... every one in the office wants something, they said anything is fine as long as it's made by you."

Less than his wallet, he thinks she'd bad for his heart.

She smiles, making the payment as she quips, "... it's okay, I heard girls are into generous and rich men. I'm just helping your image."

He chuckles, "... and you?"

"My image?" She questions.

"Do you like generous and rich men?" He questions her, watching as her cheeks, again, turn, bright red.

When she finishes packing up the order, she hands it to him, wondering why she feels her hands shaking as their fingers momentarily brush against one another.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Jungkook. Have a nice day at work."