Oblivious Lovers.

Min Yoongi doesn't know what has happened in their trip to Seoul but he's glad to see that his boss is in a much better mood. In many respects, he was glowing, smiling ear to ear despite being called into the office at midnight as soon as he arrived to Seoul to meet with another organised group that was caught in their territory. Usually in such practices, Jeon Jungkook would command his men to use torture of some sorts—usually waterboarding, sleep disruption and deprivation and beating them on camera in a manner so humiliating so that it'll be a warning for future offenders.

"Mr. Jeon," he greets, "... sorry to disturb you when you've just arrived but there are eight men in our custody from the Lee group, how should we proceed?"

But Jeon Jungkook responds in the most surprisingly way.

"It's up to you, I'll leave it to you to do what you deem is appropriate for their crime. Can you please call the medic to my office? I got hurt while I was in Seoul," he tells him putting down his things.

Jeon Jungkook trusted him to handle this offence?

Obviously shaken by the command, Min Yoongi stares blankly for a moment, wondering whether he was hallucinating.

"My leg hurts but I'm not mute," Jeon Jungkook holds his hand out in front of his eyes to gain his attention, "... medic, now please."

Quickly he reaches for his phone and dials the medic, who promptly rushes to his aid. Jeon Jungkook sits on the couch, pushing the hem of his shorts upwards to reveal the bandage.

"I hit my thigh against the bathroom while in Seoul," he reports, "... it's been stitched, but can you check if it's done properly?"

The personal doctor quickly undoes the bandage, inspecting it on surface level, "... you did this yourself, Mr. Jeon? Your skills have improved, soon you won't be needing me. It's been looked after well. Really neat stitch-work."

Jeon Jungkook smiles, "... not me, but a friend helped."

Ah.

Min Yoongi rolls his eyes, realising that his friend must have been a certain blonde woman.

He should've known that she was the cause for his sudden mood change.

-

The week cannot come fast enough, she thinks, finding herself on Saturday afternoon practically rummaging through all the clothes in her closet.

After at least an hour of outfit changes, she lets out a sigh and throws the skirt onto the floor, muttering, "... too short."

She didn't want him to think she was trying to hard! But how could she not when she really was?

Park Chaeyoung admits, that she really does like him. The trip to Seoul, as well as his actions in the fundraiser really showed her something—he was truly a man.

Somehow, she'd find herself dazing off in the middle of baking (almost burning her choux!) just thinking about the way he smiled at her that morning and slowly, such innocent thoughts turned into something more intimate as her eyes look at lips, noticing the way he has a beauty mark just like hers near it.

Stop it, Rosie!

She feels embarrassed knowing that she was acting like a teenager in love, but it's something she couldn't help. They had been at the house for the last three hours (taking off half the day from the bakery) doing her make up and hair and even then, they decided on loose curls.

"Rosie, if you try on another outfit you might've already thrown your entire closet out before he can even pick you up," Jennie Kim warns, sitting on the bed watching as her friend throws out every potential outfit combination, "... you could wear a garbage bag and you'd still look hot."

"Hmm, this won't do. Should I cancel? It's not too late right..." She mumbles under her breath, another sigh departing from her lips.

Jennie Kim gets up, putting her hands on her shoulder, "... listen Rosie, I've seen the way he looks at you when you have no makeup on and an apron. I can assure you, whatever outfit you wear, will in fact be perfect to him. Hell—you could even wear no clothes and he wouldn't mind—wait scratch that he'd probably love it actually..."

"Jennie!" She gasps out loud.

"Speaking of, did you guys use the condoms I gave you," she cheekily questions.

"You're seriously dead for that," Park Chaeyoung reminds her.

"How about this?"

Jennie Kim picks out a black pokadot dress, "... he said to dress casually right? But this is a perfect balance of put together yet effortless. It'll hide the fact you've destroyed your entire wardrobe just finding something."

Just before she could speak, the door bell rings.

A look of panic washes over her face, "... should I tell him I'm sick?"

Jennie Kim rolls her eyes, "... go wear this, I'll distract him for you."

When she finally emerges, Jennie Kim sees the way his eyes widen in surprise before his expression turns into a lovesick smile.

Park Chaeyoung on the other hand, is blushing like crazy as she apologises for the wait.

"It's worth the wait," he tells her, handing her the bouquet of flowers he'd prepared, "... you look gorgeous."

Park Chaeyoung bites her lower lip, taking the flowers from him.

Jennie Kim wants to puke, seeing the two in love.

All this tension could be solved if they'd just slept together!

She wonders how it's possible that two fully grown adults can be so oblivious.

Two painfully oblivious lovers.

-

Guys where should they go on a date too?!?!?! Cannot be the theme park or fancy restaurant since that's where they already went ^_^