Tonight, It's All About You.

Park Chaeyoung promised that she'll never allow herself to feel weak again. 

She promised herself that after fighting far and long for her bakery in Busan, she'll always have her own back, and always be able to stand on her own two feet. 

Perhaps, in the back of her mind there's a sense of fear, at the possibility that just like her ex-fiance, Jeon Jungkook would leave. It's no wonder that she finds herself mentally noting to make sure that she'll never rely on a man again. 

But she admits, that sometimes she forgets to keep her guard up. 

When there's a particularly difficult day at the bakery, she finds herself indulging in the warmth of his embrace after a long day. She finds herself weak with a pout and a clouded mind full of worries and anxieties.

And as the strong and masculine man that he was, he always enveloped her and made her feel protected. 

He was more rational than her at times, often coming up with solutions when she'd complain.

At one point she simply yelled at him— I don't need an advisor, I need a boyfriend that'll tell me that everything will be okay!

She blushes at the memory, remembering as he smirked, finding her outburst endearing (and clearly non-threatening). He leaned in and kissed her on the forehead, before hugging her closer. 

"Okay, you're right. I'm sorry. Everything will be okay, darling, because you are capable and strong."

Sometimes, she finds herself feeling weak.

One time, Jeon Jungkook surprised her at the bakery at a time when everything was hectic. In the aftermath of a very surprisingly busy Wednesday morning, she'd let her staff go for an extended break at the same time that the usual flour delivery came. The courier had left them on the side of the door and there she was, trying to pick up each 25kg bag with two hands, and struggling at it.

Usually, it was no problem. After over a year of operating her shop, she'd gotten accustomed to the heavy wait.

Perhaps the rush and hecticness of the shift however made her weak. 

It was as though her frustrations were heard because, at that moment, her boyfriend came in and quickly saw her. Disapproval ran through his expression as he quickly handed her his phone and wallet, and took two bags (one over his left shoulder and the other hanging under his right arm) before he called for Min Yoongi who was behind him to do the same. 

She felt flustered, but even in that state couldn't help but observe the way his muscles protruded from his dress top. He barely broke a sweat. 

"I can handle it," she tells him.

He lets out a soft chuckle, almost teasing, "... are you sure darling? You seem to be struggling."

Park Chaeyoung glares at him, "... should I remind you that I ran my store alone for over 6 months."

She prides herself on the difficult months she endured when the bakery was first running— broken machines making her standing mixers into a hand-held (and heavy) mixer, constant leaks with the plumbing etc.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he quickly surrenders, learning quickly that the minute his girlfriend has that face, he's doomed, "... it's okay, I'm a man. We should help with the heavy work."

-

Jeon Jungkook has to leave for Russia for a week. 

He doesn't feel comfortable leaving her alone, but she insisted that she'll be fine.