First Love, True Love.

Park Chaeyoung is really, really happy.

For so long, she wondered whether she'd ever find happiness in Busan, after feeling so alone and broken for so long.

As the months passed, she'd slowly began to find herself again—meeting and building relationships with her regular customers, making friends, watching the sunrises and sunsets, running charity events through her baking and of course—meeting Jeon Jungkook. She believes she really likes him, no—loves him and when she thinks about the various experiences they have with one another, she can't help but smile. For example, the first time he'd ever tried instant noodles, and the way his tongue wasn't adjusted to the saltiness of it and the cute expression on his face, or the way they'd have a small staycation just to get away from work when it was particularly stressful.

For so long, Park Chaeyoung believed that she'd never move on from her first love.

But she did, and she thinks it was when she found her true love.

Though Park Chaeyoung wonders why her heart feels like complete chaos when she finds her first love and true love in the same room as one another?

Jeon Jungkooks eyes are steady onto hers, and she knows that he knows too.

"Where should I put your mixer?" He questions her directly, not bothering to look to the other two men beside him, "... the back?"

She nods, before turning to excuse herself from Kim Taehyung and Cha Eunwoo, following suit as he hastily rushes to the back. Just as he puts the mixer on the table, he quickly closes the door shut and tugs at her, pushing her against the door frame before he kisses her, hard.

For a moment, she forgets to breathe as she gasps for air, knowing that he was upset.

"Jungkook," she pulls away, noticing the flash of hurt in his eyes.

"Don't see him again," he doesn't let her finish, "... it's him, isn't it?"

She nods.

"He hurt you, Rosie. Why would you do this to yourself?" He's almost yelling now, before his words turn into a whisper, "... why would you do this to us?"

"But Jungkook, he's a close client of Taehyung..." she tries to rationalise softly, "... it's just work."

"Tell me how much—however many zero's you want, I'll donate it right now on the spot. Just don't work with him, Rosie," he looks at her, hurt, "... please."

"Do you not trust me?" She questions him, holding her hands and resting them on his chest, "... I love you. Only you."

"Park Chaeyoung," he looks at her one last time, "... do not work with him, end of discussion."

Before she could even respond, he walks out the door, faster than she could even catch up.

-

Min Yoongi thinks that he can have a nice day at work, knowing that his boss was going to his girlfriend's bakery to drop off a mixer after days of not seeing her.

He was wrong.

Very wrong.

When he comes back from his lunch break, he sees the office in complete destruction—papers everywhere, broken computer screen and glass everywhere. For a minute, he thinks that maybe someone had broken in until he sees Jeon Jungkook holding out a chair and ready to throw it.

"Wait, wait," he quickly rushes and takes the chair from him, noting the rage and hurt in his eyes, "... what's wrong?"

"Find everything you can about him. Cha Eunwoo. From Melbourne. He is Rosie's fiancé."

Min Yoongi rushes out and makes the orders, but finds himself confused when the results come in.

His story checked out—lived in Melbourne in a middle-to-highclass family, runs a non-profit organisation, studied medicine at the same time that she did and had been working with a few businesses that Kim Taehyung ran.

Perhaps, it would've been easier if the man he was up against was not who he said he was.

-

"Your boyfriend is upset with me, isn't he?"

Park Chaeyoung turns her attention from the pasta she barely touched onto him, only realising then that Kim Taehyung had excused himself from lunch to use the bathroom.

She gives a lined smile and nods, "... I'm sorry, I don't think I can... but of course we will still send the donations worth. But it's just—such a waste. The team and I baked endlessly for days..."

"Do you want me to talk to him?" Cha Eunwoo asks in a soft manner, the way he ordinarily did so back when they were together, "... I know it's never been about the money for you, but the principle and effort... and you've always been against excess waste."

"No, no, he'll think I sent you. Besides, it's something we should sort between the two of us," she sighs, "... I'm sorry, for all this."

"I understand," he assures her, "... I'd be upset too, if my gorgeous girlfriend was working with an ex. Especially if it were you, if we were still dating."

Park Chaeyoung doesn't know what to say, simply frozen by his words.

What did that mean?

"Have you been well?" He breaks the silence, "... it seems the bakery is doing well, how about you? If I had known you were in Busan, I would've come here earlier. We looked for you a lot, in Melbourne... my parents too."

"Ah," she sheepishly exclaims, "... is it about the course fees? I'm so sorry, it didn't cross my mind, please—give your mother my contact details I'll transfer—"

"No, no, of course not, Roseanne. My parents saw you as their own daughter, they wanted to pay for your studies from the start, but the fact that you didn't finish made them upset with me even more—for letting go of the perfect girl, and stopping her from finishing her dreams."

"Our dreams," she corrects him, "... I only studied it so that I could get your parents approval."

"Roseanne, you could be a garbage can and my mother would always love you, you know that right?" He tells her, "... every time I visit or call—she tells me time and time again about how I lost the most beautiful woman in the world and how stupid I was... and she's right about that."

"Are you angry at me? For leaving?"

He shakes his head, "... I'm angry at myself though, for letting you go."

Moments later, Kim Taehyung returns to the table.

"Am I interrupting something?" He questions.

The other two sit in silence, before she finally decides to tell him the truth.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. Actually—Eunwoo and I were engaged at one point, and Jungkook isn't happy about the idea of us working together..." she confesses.

Kim Taehyung gasps in surprise, "... what? Really?"

He pauses for a minute, musing, "... ultimately it's up to you Rosie. I mean all the prep has been done, and we even have a lot of volunteers to help too, so it'll be a shame to waste it all. Maybe you can try talking to him once more—asking for forgiveness is easier than asking for permission, right?"

-

ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) I don't have a good feeling about this...