Challenging the King(Yuu/Leon)

Happens in episode 2, chapter 13 Beastly Conflict . Just to he clear, in this episode the MC only has the options where they say enough please or this is the same as violence. Both have the same response and this conversation between Leona and MC doesn't actually happen in the game

"Come on, get up herbivores. Let's go one more game" Leona told them smugly. Yuu felt her blood boiled at seeing that smug grin of his on his face as he mercilessly tried to get her friends to keep playing. 'Doesn't he know when to quit?! First the garden and this? That cat needs to be given a word!' She thought in her head.

Yuu marched over to them and put herself in between her friends and SavannaClaw, her arms out to protect Ace, Deuce and Grim who looked at her surprised and the rest of the dorm watched curious. Even Leona seemed surprised of seeing the prefect put herself in front of him.

"Enough, please!"

She told him sternly, making eye contact with him. The lion resumed his smug grin but he was actually impressed by this human, with no powers, standing up to him, the dorm leader of SavannaClaw.

"Heh. Cute. The little magic-less, and powerless prefect from Ramshackle dorm is protecting these fresh wannabes plus the fire rat" he told her mockingly as he began to take a few steps closer to her with a hand on his hip.

His green eyes shined as it gazed down at her with fierceness. She was both intimidated and intrigued by this lion. Yuu took a deep breath to calm her fears as she glared at him.

"You're right. I am magic-less. But I'm not powerless" she told him firmly, keeping her head up and crossing her arms. "Nor am I a lazy, spoiled, and pompous cat like you!" She told him furiously, poking his chest a few times. The dorm looked at her, shocked by her boldness to stand up to their dorm leader. Ruggie was actually amazed and surprised to see someone with the guts to go against his friend. Yuu's friends looked at her stumped, having never seen her with such fury. 'Aw geez. Riddle will have my head if Yuu gets hurt' Cater thought in his head, worriedly.

The lion chuckled at her amusingly as he began circling her like a vulture on a kill. "Heh. I admired the guts you have little mouse. Standing up to a lion like me. The dorm leader of SavannaClaw. I respect that" he complimented her, the two maintaining eye contact. He stopped in front of her again, and she noticed his magic pen in his hand that he fidgeted with his fingers.

"But a mouse that squeaks too much is going to wound up waking up a sleepy lion. I thought you knew that from our last encounter in the garden" he reminded her, his eyes held a dangerous glint in them. The pen in his hand glowed and shifted into a wooden staff. Yuu stared at it amazed as she noticed its unique appearance.

The head was carved to resemble a lion with an orange gem held in its mouth. It had some beads and ribbons on it. Compared to Riddle's more regal and elegant heart shaped staff, this one was more wild and rough She started to notice that it seemed a dorm leader had a staff of their own.

"Before joining this academy, don't you think you should work on that little roar of yours?" He asked her in a challenging tone, his deep voice sent shivers through her as the staff was held in front of her face so closely. The gem glowed in a way to intimidate her. It was so close she could feel the warmth of its energy from it.

Her blue eyes went back to his wild green jaded ones. Yuu saw wildness yet persistence in his eyes which amazed her. Actually he amazed her when he pulled of that move on the match. Leona saw in her eyes no fear. Just curiosity and amazement. It surprised him. No one has ever looked at him without fear.

"What's are you all doing?"

A deep yet furious voice spoke over as Yuu and Leona glanced at who it was with everyone else staring at the source. Jack Howl.