Jealous of a Tsum Tsum? (Leona/Yuu)

Who likes the Tsum Tsum event? It's so cute! ❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️

At Ramshackle Dorm....

"Awwww! So cute!"

Yuu's eyes were wide and sparkling at the little creatures known as Tsum Tsums. While everyone was either weirded out or annoyed by these small, mysterious creatures, the prefect was actually enthralled by them.

In the living room, she wasn't alone. Lilia, Leona, and Kalim were watching as the prefect doted on the Tsums Tsums who purred and jumped, eager for the attention from her. Each of the three had different reactions: Lilia with amusement, Kalim with fondness, and Leona, with annoyance.

Speaking of Leona, he stuck his tongue out in disgust at watching Yuu tickle the Tsum Tsum's stomachs or pet their little heads with the other climbing on her back and jumping on her legs as they wanted their turn for affection.

"All that lovey dovey affection she is doting on those things is making me sick." He commented agitated, turning his face away to avoid watching this scene. "Oh, come on, Leona. I think it's cute." Kalim pointed out as Lilia just watched the prefect playing with the Tsums Tsums.

"Besides, the Tsums Tsums really love coming here. Kinda makes sense, though. They made their first appearance here at Ramshackle Dorm. " the Al Asim noted. Now that he mentioned it, it made sense why the Tsums Tsums suddenly rushed back here. Not to mention the strange fondness they had for Yuu.

In fact, they picked up Grim and tossed him out of the rundown Dorm and locked him out. The fire tailed cat literally came running and begging the students to come save Yuu. When they arrived, they overheard screaming and thought the Tsum Tsums were attacking the prefect. That thought was more believable when they the students had to slam into the door against the small creatures pushing against it from the other side. They really meant business in sticking to the prefect as much as possible.

Leona rubbed his left arm from when he had to slam himself against the door to get it to open. The feeling of both relief and confusion hit him once he saw his favorite herbivore laughing from the Tsum Tsums tickling her from their little puzzles.

An idea came to his head that made the lion grin. "You know, since they love it here and her, we could just dump these things here. And she could be their babysitter." He suggested, leaning against the couch with his arms behind his head. This was a chance for him to get rid of his pesky tsum tsum. Whenever and wherever he would try to sleep, his tsum tsum would follow him and pester him. Sometimes, it would even try to snuggle in his hair, and he hated that.

Little did he know, he was about to change his mind. Lilia had been watching their friend and the creatures, and something happened that made his smile amused. Once Leona suggested leaving them with the prefect, the short hair boy glanced at him with mishevious gleaming in his reddish pink eyes.

"Leona, by any chance, are you the attention seeking type?"

The out of the blue question made the lion's ears twitched up and even made  him turn his head to look at Lilia with confusion. "Huh?" He asked as Kalim looked at the Disamonia student curiously.

"Affectionate? Me? Heh. Who do you think I am? My nephew? Rook?" Leona scoffed about to lie down again. However, he frowned as he realized that Lilia would not ask such a random question. "Wait. Why are you asking?" He asked, noticing that devious shine in Vanrouge's eyes. Lilia chuckled, letting his white fangs shine in his grin as he pointed to the prefect's direction.

The lion turned, and his ears rose, and eyes widened with attention at spotting his tsum tsum nuzzling Yuu's face. The prefect was laughing at the ticklish feeling against her cheek, trying to push the attention hungry mini lion. "That tickles! Quit that! Haha!" She begged between hee laughter.

She didn't realize that Leona was watching, growling in irritation as his teeth clenched strongly that one would think it would break. "Fuu fuu." Lilia chuckled, satisfied at Leona's reaction while Kalim looked back and forth in confusion.

"Oh? What's this? The housewarden of Savannaclaw jealous of the little tsum tsum? Hee hee." Lilia asked amused, making the lion turn his head at him with further agitation growing. "Jealous? Jealous?!" Leona shouted, catching the attention of Yuuhime and the tsum tsums. He didn't want to admit that, but he did feel it. Growling in fustration, he jumped off the couch, storming torwards. The girl swarmed by the small creatures.

"Nope, nope, nope! I'm leaving! But I'm not leaving my tsum tsum here if it's gonna act like that!" He insisted strongly, ready to grab it. Yuuhime, however, smacked his hand away, holding the Leona tsum tsum close to her like a little bird.

"Nope! Few more minutes!" She demanded firmly, making him look at her dumbfounded by that behavior. "Excuse me?" He asked her, seeing that as a challenge. He didn't expect her to act so fiercely, but he was not tolerating that.

"He is so sweet and affectionate. If only you could be like that." She told him flatly, making Leona get increasingly annoyed. He was not the affectionate, but he also didn't like Yuu giving attention to someone else that's not him.

"It's a weird little thing! How can you like that?" He asked her, reading to pull her up. But his tsum tsum growled at him, standing in front of the girl's face as a way to protect her. The other tsums tsums formed a shield around her, trying to push the lion back as he looked at them dumbfounded by such reaction.

"What the-? Back off! Or I'll step on you!"

"Don't you dare!"

As Leona and Yuu argued, Kalim looked at Lilia with uncertainty. "Um, should we do something?" He asked, concerned where this could go as they watched Leona trying to get to the prefect without the tsums tsums trying to pounce and climb up his leg.

Lilia shook his head no as his amusement at this scene was playing before him grew.

"I'm rather quite entertained by this, so I love to see where this could play out. Fuu fuu."