🦁🎃The Witch and the Captain (Yuu/Leona)

Takes place during the Halloween event

"Whoa. This is incredible. NRC is stepping up Halloween this year!" Yuu exclaimed excitedly as she looked around SavannaClaw's exhibit for the the Halloween week coming up. Being in charge of gathering pictures for the yearbook gave Yuu a good chance to see the decorations and setups as she took her ghost camera to get some good pictures.

"What's this here? A pretty little witch aboard my ship?"

Yuu's camera moved to the source of the voice to the ship where a familar pirate with a lion's tail came in, perched on the edge of the boat as he winked at her...Leona. She chuckled at him as she clicked her ghost camera and took a picture, which Leoma took notice.

"Oi!" He said surprised, the click reaching his sensitive ears. He jumped down, landing perfectly as he walked over to her. "Who said it was ok to take a picture without the captain's permission?" He asked her threatening but in a teasing way as she smugly grinned at her.

"Crowley did. Because I'm in charge of taking pictures for this year's Halloween event" she explained to him proudly, placing a hand on her hip while waving the camera. He chuckled at her confidence. His green eyes looked at her costume up and down as he let out a hum.

"Well I hope your camera taking is as good as your costume" he commented as his hand reached to the choker on her neck, fidgeting the purple circular gem between his fingers.

"Yeah I wasn't expecting to get dressed. But the ghosts at the dorm were so nice enough to give me and Grim our own costumes for this year" She explained to him as she took a step back and twirled around, showing off her witchy wicked costume as she placed her hands on her hips. Leona whistled impressed.

"Wicked right?" She told him, loving the outfit. Leona had to admit, it looked really nice on her. "Heh. It is better than those rundown rags you call your dorm uniform" he told her mockingly with amusement as she glared at him annoyed.

"Hey! I work hard on that outfit! You try make sometime when you have limited budget with zero help from Crowley" she explained to him irritated, poking his chest.

"Whatever" he said plainly before glancing at her camera. "Mind if I see your pictures? I'm bored and need something to at least give me some entertainment" he asked her. "Sure" she said casually as she showed him the picture she just took of him. The lion's eyebrows rose up, amazed by how good the picture was.

"Huh. Not bad. You actually made me look good" he complimented amusedas she chuckled and showed him the rest of the pictures that she collected. The one with Kalim trying to make a werewolf growl amused the lion.

"He calls that a roar? My nephew roars better. And he's just a cub" he remarked mockingly yet proudly. "Well I think it's cute. Kalim can be so adorable sometimes" she said gleefully but Leona had the opposite reaction at hearing that. He glanced down annoyed at hearing that word. He wasn't all for cute things but coming from Yuu, it ticked him off that she complimented someone else but him.

"It's halloween. It's not supposed to be cute. It's supposed to be scary. Remember that herbivore" he told her, crossing his arms. Yuu noticed the sudden irritation in his tone and she quickly realized why. Luckily, she knew how to cheer up that lazy lion.

"Oh? Then I guess you don't like my costume since it's cute right?" She asked him innocently, tilting her witch hat to hide her wicked smirk. Leona glanced at her, noticing how she hid her expression. Curiosity grew in him and he had a feeling that he knew her trick.

"Ha!" He said, tilting her hat back up and even though Yuu gasped surprised, she couldn't help but smile big. "You sneaky herbivore. Trying to play innocent just to make me guilty. How cute" he told her amusingly as she giggled at him.

"Perhaps I should take you aboard my ship. Make you my hostage. That should teach you a lesson for tricking the captain" he said misheviously as he gently pulled her by her necklace, their faces close. Yuu smirked at him before gently grabbing his wrist.

"Capture me later Leona. I gotta go keep doing my job" she told him and he let go of her necklace. But his hand then went behind her ear and pulled out a doubloon. She blinked surprised but smiled like a little kid. "Alright then. I guess the captain can make an exception. But next time I won't be so merciful" he told her as she took the coin from. She knew it was fake but she saw it as a nice little souvenir. "Alright. I'll see you later. Captain Leona" she told him playfully, tilting her witch hat.

"Same to you, witchy" he told her, lifting his hat up and nodding to her before he put it back on and she walked off.