🎆Yuu's Firelit Outfit (Yuu/Jamil)

This takes place in the firelit sky event which was so fun. Never thought I would do a Yuu/Jamil moment here.

"That's enough about me. We still need to wait for Yuu to change" Jamil reminded them all, seeing that their favorite prefect was still getting ready. "Aww man I wish I could've joined in the fun" Kalim pouted disappointed as Jamil looked at him with a disapproving look. "You have more important duties to to. Namely, making the rounds with all the Fireworks Fest associates" he reminded the prince strictly, placing a hand on his hip.

"You were selected for the highly-respected role of housewarden at the prestigious Night Raven College. And that's why your father told you to come to the party in your uniform, right?" The vice housewarden reminded him firmly, crossing his arms. To Jamil, it amazed him that the next in line for the throne can be so easily distracted and forgetful.

"Yeah, but still!" Kalim whined upset, about to complain more, much to Jamil's annoyance.

"Hey guys. I'm ready"

Yuu's voice came, to to which relieved Jamil for the perfect timed distraction to save him from more of Kalim's insistence. Everyone turned their heads to her and her presence made everyone stop talking for a moment as they found themselves admiring her outfit. Even Grim, who was too busy gulfing on the snacks, turned his attention to her.

She wore the same Arabian attire as them but with a turquoise color and the top was a midriff too. Her perwinkle hair worn in a ponytail in two sections with matching teal bands. Her headscarf covered the top of her head but left her hair free. She wore light turquoise eyeshadow and matching lipstick and nail polish.

"Wow, Yuu, you look fantastic too! That outfit works great on you!" Kalim exclaimed excitedly and dazzled. "Thank you, Kalim" she told kindly, approaching them.

Of course it does. That's MY hench-human, after all. But yeah, gold star for you, I guess" Grim said, finding the look suited his friend as he nuzzled her leg. Jamil, however, was just amazed by her. She looked beautiful. Well she always was. Yuu had a unique beauty to her but this time she looked gorgeous in the style of his home. And the way her hair was styled reminded him of the princess from the story he was told.

Yuu then glanced at Grim, and approached him. "Hey Grim, remember how you were so upset about not getting your own outfit?" She asked her feline companion, kneeling down to his height. Grim pouted annoyed and crossed his arms, glancing down from the reminder. "Yeah what about it? Came to gloat?" He asked her upset, looking he was gonna cry.

But she just smiled at warmly, running a hand through his furry head. "No. I got you something" she told him sweetly, making him look up curiously. "Close your eyes" she instructed him and he did so, closing them tightly.

Yuu pulled out something that she hid in her sleeve and she gently wrapped it around Grim. When her friends saw it, it surprised them but they have to admire the prefect's genuine thoughtfulness. She gently picked him up and held him above the pond near them.

"And open!"

Grim opened his eyes and he got surprised to see in his reflection that he had a matching headscarf wrapped around his little head, his ears poking though the fabric with the flower attached to it. "Mrrh?" He mewed surprised, blinking to see if he was dreaming. "I tore a piece of my headscarf and snagged an extra flower just for your Grimy. Now, we match!" She explained to him, finding the look adorable on him.

"I...I can't believe it" Grim said, actually dumbfounded. He didn't expect her to do this. "That is...oh thank you Yuu! You the best henchman I ask for!" He said happily, hugging her tightly as he purred and nuzzled her. Yuu chuckled at him, returning the hug.

"Oh so cute! Gotta get a pic of this. Hashtag friends to the rescue" Cater said, snapping a picture with his face. Jamil smiled at this kind gesture of Yuu. She sensed someone staring at her and she glanced at his direction. Jamil's eyes widen when they made eye contact and he quickly turned his head away, feeling awkward. She quietly chuckled at him, finding it cute to see this side of him.