« 17 »

Kyungsoo's eyes are set on the table as he lifts his notepad, breathing in deeply. "To reiterate our conclusions as well as our resolutions.." Kyungsoo's gaze waver while staring at every letter on paper, and he swallows before turning to Jongin.

As Jongin raises his head after feeling Kyungsoo's stare, he meets Kyungsoo's remorseful glance.

"Here.." Kyungsoo outstretches his hand holding the notepad. "Just read it for me," Kyungsoo audibly says, waiting for Jongin to take it from his hold.

Jongin's lips move like Jongin wants to say something to Kyungsoo, but then he closes it right away and receives Kyungsoo's order. Kyungsoo drops his head and exhales shakily, bringing his hands together, his forearms over the table.

Jongin frowns subtly at Kyungsoo for several seconds before looking down at the notes. "U-Uhm," he stutters, glancing at Junmyeon hesitatingly, breaking eye contact right after and tapping his heel on the floor to ease his nervousness.

"Hurry, we never know when Baekhyun decides to come back ahead of time," Kyungsoo reminds, talking against his thumbs.

Jongin's eyes widen a bit before nodding, even when Kyungsoo won't see, willing himself to talk. "Uhm, we've decided to.. to monitor Baekhyun's behavior closely.. We've discovered that Yixing hyung's—I mean, Y-Yixing's, a peacemaker omega werewolf's, calming scent can cause Baekhyun's faulty blood alteration to cease affecting Baekhyun's behavior at the mention or sight of Chanyeol for the duration of Yixing's scent's effect, but comes back right after it."

Jongin swallows as he skims on the next information and sees his name.

"Since Kim Jongin extracted some of Kyungsoo's blood though, Baekhyun's behavior has improved. However, since Kyungsoo's blood might also revamp the thoughts he inputted in Baekhyun, the bi-weekly dose is going to bring us back to square one, thus making Baekhyun's case theoretically impossible to cure."

Jongin nods at the notepad subtly to agree.

"As of now, Baekhyun is still hurting Chanyeol in ways he wouldn't have if," Jongin side-eyes Kyungsoo, "in ways he wouldn't have if Kyungsoo didn't interfere with a Master-slave bond that is not his own."

Kyungsoo breathes out and squeezes his eyes shut. "I'm sorry, Jongin."

"I'm only reading your notes," Jongin retorts, lips twitching, "Master," he adds when he remembers.

Junmyeon shifts his wide-eyed gaze down as he rocks himself on his chair, growing uncomfortable with witnessing a pair with a Master-slave bond themselves, add to it him being the only person in the company of the two within the suddenly restricting four walls.

"I have more notes," Kyungsoo talks rather loudly, capturing Junmyeon's attention and leading the main leader's gaze back while Kyungsoo reaches over to point at the bottom of the page and frowns up at Jongin. "Continue. Quick."

Jongin blinks down quickly to where Kyungsoo's finger is and starts reading again. "Kyungsoo has to give Baekhyun today his bi-weekly dose of hybrid blood to replenish hybrid characteristics, since the time before he can fully turn to a hybrid is two years, which isn't fully taken up yet."

Kyungsoo hums in affirmation.

"To protect Chanyeol, we've decided to officially make him a union member. After Baekhyun comes back home, Kyungsoo shall call for a sectioned meeting including Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Location: Kyungsoo's house. Does—"

Jongin pauses and frowns when even the question is handwritten on paper.

"Does this coincide with the main leader's decisions?" Jongin asks monotonely, unconsciously lowering his voice.