« 19 »

"You really carried me all the way here," Yixing teases and giggles into Junmyeon's neck, swinging his legs that are hanging off Junmyeon's arm. "You're too cheesy."

"Yeah, well," Junmyeon starts, stopping on his tracks to open the door of their house. "I grew too pitiful from seeing you limping like that."

"It's not like it's the first time you saw me limping," Yixing whispers into Junmyeon's skin, before tipping his head back to find Junmyeon's gaze.

Junmyeon is looking back at him, a weak smile on those handsome features as he feels Junmyeon's fingers lift off his skin before the door is opening.

"I don't know what to say to you," Junmyeon mumbles, and Yixing watches as Junmyeon breaks eye contact. "No, I am not touching you today. Nope," Junmyeon announces, looking at Yixing pointedly before averting his gaze again.

"I never said I wanted you to?" Yixing defends, frowning in confusion, before he feels Junmyeon putting him down the couch and fixing Yixing's position to lay him comfortably.

Junmyeon places a knee over the fluffy furniture and hovers over Yixing. "I meant, I don't want to see you limping again today.." Junmyeon explains, reaching a hand over Yixing to brush Yixing's bangs up.

"Cheesy," Yixing comments quickly, closing his lips immediately, looking away and hoping that he isn't either blushing or getting hard, or what.

"I'm your mate. I can be as cheesy as I want with you, you know," Junmyeon states, cupping Yixing's cheeks. "Unless you don't want it, I mean."

"I do want it," Yixing mumbles, blinking to stare at the ceiling that's visible beside Junmyeon's hair. "Never said I didn't.."

"Like.. the cheesy thing or," Junmyeon starts, finding his place between Yixing's thighs, "or the limping thing?"

Oh, moon gods, what kind of mate did you choose for me?

Yixing clears his throat, his eyes that widen at Junmyeon's words unbeknownst to him. "Pervert."

"Hm?" Junmyeon questions, amused, and he's trailing fingers down Yixing's neck. "How so?"

"Hands—" Yixing's words get cut off by his own gulp. "Hands off.." he warns.

"I won't do it, sweetheart. I already told you I don't wanna see you limping today again," Junmyeon reminds, and to Yixing Junmyeon seems to be letting words roll of his tongue.

That manner of talking may take Yixing to the edge and that would really be embarassing so Yixing hopes it won't happen.

Yet Junmyeon's emphasis on that one word makes Yixing hyperaware. "Today?" Yixing echoes it, returning Junmyeon's heated gaze.

"Yes," Junmyeon confirms, looking up as if in contemplation. "Yeah, yes. Since my self-control apparently has time limits."

And Yixing knows too many layers of the meaning of that.

Since only one is free for Yixing to mention, he'll be choosing it.

"Time limits, my ass."

"I wouldn't really time limit your ass though," Junmyeon whispers, lightly tapping Yixing's neck before retrieving them and just letting them rest on the couch. "Besides, scheduling is Lu Han's forté and not mine."

"Yeah. Your forté is knocking me up," Yixing states matter-of-factly. "Kiss me."

"Beg for it," Junmyeon retorts, smiling playfully. "I'm kidding," he quickly clarifies.