« 21 »

"Are you trying to run away from me?"

Yixing's breath hitches, and the place suddenly feels too isolated, the alpha scent that Junmyeon emits starting to make him dizzy.

"Answer me, Yixing," Junmyeon demands, and Yixing's senses are only heightening at the pain of Junmyeon's claws digging into his skin.

"Y-You're hurting me, Junmy—"

"Answer my fucking question!" Junmyeon shouts, and Yixing flinches, hand coming up to grab Junmyeon's arm as tears fill his vision from the pain.

"N-No.. n-not running away, I'm not," Yixing utters, intaking a sharp breath as he tightens his hold on Junmyeon. "L-Let go of me.. This hurts.. me.."

"Which hurts you?" Junmyeon questions, his irises flashing a peculiar dark red that's bordering on black, making Yixing shudder in fear.

"Y-You, you're hurting me," Yixing whimpers, looking down, his hair falling on top of his forehead.

"Right. Tell me if this hurts," Junmyeon states, raising his eyebrows and smiling devilishly. "Look at me, mate."

Yixing breathes in shakily, his legs giving out as the pain of the vampiric injuring venom from Junmyeon's claws flow into him. He forces himself to raise his head, mouth falling agape when Junmyeon only sinks his nails forcibly deeper until they hit Yixing's bones.

"A-Ah, ow!" Yixing cries out, before the burn of Junmyeon's sharp nails leaves him when Junmyeon throws him into the floor.

The impact makes Yixing's vision blur, and he vaguely sees Junmyeon getting down on one knee, leaning into Yixing.

Yixing's eyes fall shut, and it hurts everywhere, and he knows he's bleeding, everywhere Junmyeon dug his nails into unable to heal.

It's wet under him and he knows it's his blood.

I'm scared..

Junmyeon, I'm afraid.

I'm afraid.

Junmyeon's fisting his hair tightly, yanking him up as he snarls. "I'm disappointed in you, omega."

Yixing whimpers in submission at the mention of his rank, but his last clear thought reminds him that this isn't his mate.

Junmyeon won't ever say this, would never hurt his omega by uttering such words.

You're not my mate.

Yixing grits his teeth, wanting to pull Junmyeon's hand away, because this hurts, but his fingers are barely able curl into his palms, much more raise his hands up Junmyeon's wrist.

"This is not all that you would get if you keep parading yourself around alphas. Remember that, omega."

I wasn't.. parading..

Yixing feels his body about to give up on him, and for a moment he's also about to give this up, let the aberration say and do anything he wants, until Lay starts screaming at his head.

'Mate. Yixing, our mate. Don't let aberration win over Junmyeon. We swore to do everything for them. Don't give up now. This isn't time to give up!'

I can't fight him, Lay.

'Calm him down!'

Yixing frowns, casting his half-hooded gaze at Junmyeon, who only tilts his head at him in condescension.

"Can't talk, Xing?"

"C-Calm.." Yixing manages to breathe out, but then the aberration hears it, making him glare at Yixing.