« 30 »

"..and then I looked at it and it was this big! Can you believe it?!" Yixing uses his hands and makes grand gestures to show the size, eyes wide as he looks at Junmyeon in emphasis.

Junmyeon blinks slowly at him like he's in a dreamy haze, staring at Yixing with a crooked smile, resting his chin on his palm as all his attention is focused on his lovely mate.

Because he can listen to Yixing telling any story under the sun if it means he can hear that mellifluent voice all day.

But then Yixing suddenly stops talking, making Junmyeon slightly frown in dismay until Yixing snaps his fingers at him.

"Are you listening?" Yixing inquires, and Junmyeon almost heaves a deep sigh in relief of hearing Yixing again.

"Of course," Junmyeon whispers, his face breaking into a grin as he lightly chuckles, bringing his two hands infront of him and mimicking the gesture Yixing has done earlier. "This big," he echoes.

Yixing glances down at Junmyeon's hands before he flickers them back to Junmyeon. "What thing was that big?" he tests.

"The plate," Junmyeon answers with true confidence, and Yixing raises an eyebrow in amusement. "Like what you said," Junmyeon adds for good measure.

Yixing smiles, satisfied, and honestly? Junmyeon doesn't know if he's at peace with not irritating his beloved or he's now a wreck because of how fucking beautiful Yixing looks.

But then sudden feelings of bliss fill him from their bond, making him gasp audibly.

Yixing paused suppressing his emotions for this?

Did I just make Yixing really pleased?

Shit, shit, shit.

Junmyeon feels like his heart can run for miles.

"So.. what can you say?" Yixing's voice reach his ears again.

What can Junmyeon say?

Junmyeon doesn't have anything to say.

"Uh," Junmyeon stutters, looking down and trying to search for all words to say about a literal plate.

Oh. Wait. Is it that?

"What can I say about..?" Junmyeon asks for clarification.

Yixing tilts his head as if he's thinking of it himself, before he lifts his gaze back to Junmyeon after several seconds, causing Junmyeon to squirm in his seat nervously.

Suddenly, all he needs is to please his mate by responding to what Yixing must be asking for.

It must not be difficult to please such a perfect mate then.

But will I know what to say?

Junmyeon musters all his confidence again while Yixing talks.

"About.. Sehun's pregnancy? Like, what Lu Han experienced. You got lucky 'cause I didn't go through weird cravings and mood swings," Yixing mutters.

Oh..

Junmyeon blinks at Yixing quickly, and he's pretty sure he's chuckling nervously, and he's pretty sure Yixing knows it through their bond by now, and he's pretty—

And he's pretty.

"Yixing is so pretty."

Yixing looks taken aback by the sudden comment, sending his gaze down at the floor, smiling shyly as a blush creeps up his cheeks and ears. "Thank you.."

Junmyeon bites his lips, joy and contentment creeping up in his chest, and for a while he has thought it was only coming from Yixing, before he realizes that it was mixed with his own emotions, too.