« 26 »

"If you haven't impregnated him after all that, you have to get on your knees and apologize for such weak semen," Yixing states, looking up at Minseok sternly from where he's sitting on the floor. "Don't let Jongdae blame it on himself again, hyung."

Minseok keeps his gaze down, poking his own heel while he's situated cross-legged on the couch. "I asked him to take birth control pills before his heat. Of course, he won't get pregnant."

"Asked? More like forced," Suede remarks, setting her wand down the table and sitting on the couch.

Minseok sends a glare at her direction before looking back down. "I didn't force him," Minseok emphasizes.

"Yes, you did," Suede retorts. "You always do it. He doesn't want to agree and you know it. You made him take it with your stupid alpha pheromones."

"It's for his own sake," Minseok retorts, gritting his teeth. "Of course, he doesn't want to agree. But it's because of the condition. He wants me to get him pregnant. And what stupid alpha pheromones—you're a fucking alpha, too."

Suede only shrugs, holding her bleeding hand out to make sure blood only drips down the floor and raising an eyebrow at Minseok.

Minseok then looks at Yixing in defeat. "We all know it's not safe for Jongdae. Because of his condition, he isn't capable of taking to utmost consideration that he might have another miscarriage. As his alpha, I know what's best for him. And that is the fact that he should take the pills now to be safe. We already talked about it and he was only being fucking stubborn."

"He only wants to get pregnant to make you happy," Yixing softly says, gazing at Minseok sadly. "He knows Sehun and I got pregnant. You have to understand, Minseok. Maybe he just wants to give it to you as well. Maybe he thinks that it would make him a better omega."

Minseok's eyebrows twitch, before he averts his eyes, blinking quickly and looking up. "I already know that. I understand that," Minseok mutters, breathing in shakily and looking back down. "But I don't want him hurt. I don't wanna cause him more pain. If we rush it, if I rush it, I'll only make it harder for him. I don't want him losing another child, Yixing."

"But Minseok hyung, Jongdae told me that our pack doctor already told you two that it's already safe. Jongdae's system can already carry a child. I know your wolf wants it. Your wolf wants you to impregnate Jongdae. Don't you think that it's best to just give in and give your wolf and Jongdae what they want?"

Minseok's lips move like Minseok is doing something inside his mouth, and the said alpha growls from under his throat before he shakes his head. "No."

"Minseok—"

"I came here to give Seungcheol the meat he'll eat for today," Minseok emphasizes, voice pushed from his throat as he tightens his jaw, glaring at Yixing. "Now that he's eating outside, you all are pushing your instructions to me as if I don't know what I'm fucking doing with my own mate. I didn't ask for any advice. Stop prodding your fucking fingers into our business. Especially you, omega."

Yixing abruptly looks down, inching closer to Junmyeon and nodding. "I-I'm sorry, alpha."

Junmyeon slips his fingers between the strands Yixing's hair and massages his scalp soothingly.

'I think you should calm him down, Xing,' Junmyeon instructs into their mind link, but Yixing whispers a soft 'no'.

'He told me to only calm him down if he says so. Minseok hyung wants to practice managing his own anger,' Yixing explains softly.

Even Yixing's voice in their mind link is shaky, and it makes Junmyeon want to stand up for his mate, to protect Yixing, but Suede steps in first.

"Minseok, come on," Suede reprimands. "You didn't just use your alpha voice on Yixing."