« 22»

Jongdae passes the plate of cookies back to Yixing before glancing to Sehun. "Can you elaborate?"

"Lu Han hyung didn't tell me he left for work early today.. I woke up and he's gone.." Sehun whispers. "He didn't even kiss me like he always does."

Yixing lifts his gaze to see Sehun playing with the hem of his shorts, hair covering his eyes while his mouth moves like he's chewing on the inside of his cheeks.

"Maybe because you threw up on him?" Jongdae says before immediately placing a hand over Sehun's lap. "I'm kidding. Are you okay, Sehun?"

Jongdae inches closer to the youngest omega among them.

"I was joking, Sehunnie~ And if you.. ever threw up on him, it's okay, too. Lu Han hyung would understand, right?"

Sehun brings his legs together and nods timidly. "I-I didn't throw up on alpha.."

"Oh.." Jongdae bites on his lips, looking up at Yixing as is to ask for help. "I wasn't assuming you did, I just.. if it happened, it's okay, Sehun."

"I didn't throw up on my alpha, hyung," Sehun repeats, a lot firmer this time, fisting his shorts in his hands as he glares at Jongdae for a moment before lowering his gaze again.

Yixing shuffles closer, placing a hand on Sehun's lower back and peeking at Sehun's eyes. "It's okay, Sehun.. Do you feel nauseous or anything? Can we help?"

Sehun looks at Yixing with a sad expression and whispers 'no'. Sehun then grabs Jongdae's hand, interlacing their fingers. "I had a fight with him.. Alpha thought I'd let someone else touch me where only a mate should.. and th-that I let someone else impregnate me.."

"What?!" Jongdae questions, bewildered. "Is he actually crazy? By whom? Baekhyun? Minseok?! He's nuts.."

"I don't even know," Sehun breathes out in exasperation. "I'm very offended that he can think like that about me, hyung.."

"Do you want me to wait for him to come back from work? I'll beat the shit out of him, Sehun! Just say the word and I'll kick his ass for you!" Jongdae snarls.

Yixing winces at the volume of Jongdae's voice, before he's alerted by the sound of a door opening. He looks up to see Minseok standing on the doorway, hands on the knob as he scans his eyes along the three.

"You called for me, Dae?" Minseok asks, gaze stopping on Jongdae, who straightens up and shakes his head 'no'. "But I heard my name?" Minseok argues, frowning a bit.

"It's nothing, hyu–alpha.. We're just talking about omega stuff. No alphas allowed," Jongdae states, making a shooing gesture at Minseok. "Leave~!"

Minseok narrows his gaze at Jongdae playfully, obviously unfazed by Jongdae's orders. "I hope you aren't talking about what we did last night," Minseok utters, a slight smirk on the corner of his lips. "Stop bragging about your alpha, hm?"

"Oh, shut up. It's not about you~ Go back to what you're cooking!" Jongdae exclaims, and Yixing turns to the screaming omega in amusement, before he notices that Jongdae is practically becoming a tomato.

"I just finished cooking."

"I heard you at midnight, Jongdae," Yixing comments, picking a chocolate chip cookie and stuffing his mouth with it, humming in satisfaction when he hears Jongdae whine in embarassment.

"You don't soundproof your room, hyung," Sehun whispers, smiling softly at Jongdae.

"Please stop talking about me~" Jongdae complains, pulling his hand from Sehun and punching Sehun's thigh very lightly.