« 44 »

"Hyung..." Yixing whispers, and Minseok wanders his gaze to the omega, seeing Yixing pushing himself from apparently falling down the ground, Junmyeon holding him up by his hair.

"Look at me," Junmyeon states firmly, sitting on his heels and tilting his head at Yixing, a frown playing in his features. "Have you forgotten to whom you belong to?"

"Junmyeon," Yixing gasps, holding Junmyeon's forearm, gritting his teeth at the sting of his hair being pulled from his scalp.

He can't help but shiver as Junmyeon leans closer, his breath fanning against his neck, causing him to whimper helplessly in both want and fear.

Yixing looks over to see Minseok staring down at his own hands, and he gulps, thinking even their leader alpha won't be able to help him as he glances at Junmyeon's figure at the corner of his eyes.

He concludes that he's left with only him and Lay to help him, and he lets out a whimper as a searing ache shoots up his spine from his heat again.

Junmyeon won't even let him suffer in his heat like this.

But the one who was always there to make him feel safe is the same person placing threat on his and Seungcheol's lives.

The next thing Yixing feels is his back and head hitting the floor, a loud thud resounding in his ears before the punching pain quickly follows, and he hisses, the cold ground even making him arch his back in discomfort.

Junmyeon hovers over Yixing, forcing his legs open, and he breathes out shakily, helplessly, inevitably wanting to pull Junmyeon down when he manages to stares hazily at the vampire's face.

"You smell so fucking good," Junmyeon comments, chuckling and he lets out a sharp cry in need.

'Yixing,' his own voice rings in his head. 'Yixing—fuck. He doesn't smell like our mate. I don't want him,' Lay mutters, voice laced with panic. 'Get away. Quick.'

How?

'Push him–I-I don't know, just don't let him touch you..!'

Yixing swallows, his mouth drying up at the thought that Junmyeon is infront of him and within reach.

I missed my mate so much and now he's here. Can't I just have him?

'Zhang Yixing, please. Get it together. You're gonna get marked by the aberration if you let your guard down..!'

Yixing almost disregards Lay's words, until he feels Junmyeon grab his jaw tightly, leaning in for what seems to be a kiss.

He breaks into goosebumps, and he presses his lips to a thin line, turning away in refusal, leading to a whine vibrating in his throat.

Would that break the bond, Lay?

'I don't know.'

Even though it would still be Junmyeon's lips, Yixing begins to realize Junmyeon won't be treating him like this.

So Yixing gasps, glaring up at Junmyeon's eyes. "You're not my mate."

"Well, no shit," the aberration states, laughing and tightening his grip on Yixing's face, before wrapping his hand around Yixing's throat. "But then, did you mean, 'not yet'?"