« 46 » *

A/N: I updated chapter 45 and 46 today~ Btw, happy birthday, ChenChen!

* * * * *

"No, I have to know. I'm the eldest omega so they're my—" Yixing gets interrupted by his own sharp inhale when Junmyeon advances towards him, putting his hand over the doorknob and pushing it back close. "Junmyeon," Yixing mutters as he turns, looking at Junmyeon's hair while the vampire locks the room. "What are you doing?"

"You have to take suppressants," Junmyeon reminds, leaning back and raising his fist, opening it to offer Yixing a capsule. "I-I mean, of course only if you'd like to," Junmyeon adds, shrugging his shoulders.

Yixing flickers his gaze back up Junmyeon's face at the implication that Junmyeon can attend to him this time, and he shivers, pressing his back against the door himself.

Junmyeon lifts his hand higher, raising his eyebrows. "Will you take it?"

Yixing notices how Junmyeon licks his lips and how his eyes shake staring at him, and he swallows.

"Wh-Why did you lock the door?" Yixing asks, mouth agape as his gaze stays stuck on Junmyeon's lips. "Y-You want to attend?"

"It's not mine to decide on, love," Junmyeon mutters, letting out a soft chuckle as he lifts his other hand to caress Yixing's cheeks, causing Yixing to shut his eyes, flinching in surprise.

The contact ceases immediately.

"Sorry," Junmyeon whispers, and his voice sounds laced with panic as Yixing hears him step back.

"I-It's not like... that," Yixing clarifies, chewing on his lip as he flicks his gaze back at Junmyeon. "It tickles."

Junmyeon blinks at Yixing twice, before he opens his mouth as if to talk, though he only breathes in while he marvels at Yixing's face.

Yixing eventually grows conscious of Junmyeon's stare and starts squirming against the door's surface, looking away.

"It'd be less embarrassing if y-you could say anything right now, you know," Yixing mutters, pouting and staring at Junmyeon's abdomen, before raising his gaze to meet Junmyeon's.

"I really want to make love to you," Junmyeon replies, pressing his lips into a thin line for an awkward smile, before his eyes shake and he then turns away. "Ah, shit."

Yixing looks at Junmyeon's back facing him with wide eyes, gulping, but he averts his gaze when Junmyeon faces him again.

"So I'd prefer if you drink suppressants," Junmyeon lets him know, hastily offering the ones on his palm again. "I want you to choose when we do it."

"I don't know what to think," Yixing mutters, looking at Junmyeon with a pout before picking the suppressants up. "I was thinking you wanted a kiss."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Junmyeon replies. "I saw you writhing on that couch and begging me to take you. It's hard to hold back my desires, love," Junmyeon honestly says.

"I almost died, thank you," Yixing retaliates, glaring at Junmyeon before slipping the suppressants in his mouth. "Water?" he asks, the capsules resting on his tongue.

"Ah," Junmyeon remarks, slipping his hands in his pocket before taking out a small bottle of water, quickly handing it to Yixing.

Yixing blinks at him in surprise, and he drinks while keeping an estranged eye at Junmyeon. He frowns and gives the bottle back. "You were really wanting me to take suppressants," he comments. "You even have water ready."