« 42 » *

A/N: Today's update is two chapters. It starts with chapter 41! ❤️

* * * * *

Junmyeon takes off his shirt in annoyance, throwing it down the bed before heading out the guest room.

"Kyungsoo?"

"Yes?"

Junmyeon clutches his chest and almost stumbles when Kyungsoo suddenly appears infront of him. "Please stop doing that," Junmyeon mutters, stepping his foot back to regain balance.

Kyungsoo purses his lips and smiles, shaking his head 'no'. "I fear not."

"I fear you," Junmyeon retorts.

Kyungsoo scoffs. "As you fucking should," Kyungsoo states, nodding in approval. "Well, what's the reason you smell so distressed, hyung?"

"You keep calling me hyung right after cursing," Junmyeon trails off, before shaking his head to remind himself to get back on the topic. "I was going to ask why I feel weird."

"Weird," Kyungsoo echoes, eyeing Junmyeon suspiciously. "You're always weird," Kyungsoo comments, before they both hear his phone vibrate.

"I'm being serious, Kyungsoo," Junmyeon states, resting a hand on his hip as he watches Kyungsoo read the message. "I feel strangely bothered for no reason. Wait, shit, am I hard?"

"Excuse you," Kyungsoo mumbles, before frowning at his device. "Oh... Wait, that makes sense. Yixing says here he feels like he's about to go into heat today."

Junmyeon blinks quickly, straightening up and grabbing Kyungsoo's phone. "Are you serious?" Junmyeon questions, looking into the message himself.

When Junmyeon reads through the next message that pops out as well, he instantly gets struck by fear.

"Zitao isn't here yet," Junmyeon breathes out, giving Kyungsoo his phone back.

Kyungsoo eyes him with surprise and looks at the text himself. "Fuck. Where is Yixing?"

"Who's going to help him?" Junmyeon inquires, swallowing and holding Kyungsoo's hand to try and calm himself down, which proves itself futile.

"Can Jongin help Yixing if ever? Please, Kyungsoo, I don't know what to do. His heats are most painful the first two days. Someone has to be there."

Kyungsoo's eyelashes quiver as he stares at Junmyeon with wide eyes, before he quickly nods. "Yes," Kyungsoo breathes out. "I'd let Jongin if he has to."

Junmyeon exhales loudly and nods. "Thank you," he sighs, before his head starts to throb with a familiar pain.

I bet Yixing would easily let them take him. Vampires now, huh? Because they can't mark Yixing unless they're actually destined mates with them?Such a brilliant move. You're just the same level as them. Vampires who can't pleasure omegas properly.

Kyungsoo frowns at Junmyeon and observes him in silence, before the front door being forcefully pushed open and slamming against the wall rings in their heads.

"Ah, shit." Junmyeon gasps, clutching his head as even more malicious thoughts enter his mind, and he opens his mouth to mutter to Kyungsoo that he should drink beta blood, but as he looks up, he sees that Kyungsoo is not where he has been standing.

"Jongin, what happened?"

The scent of Jongin's blood reaches Junmyeon's nose soon and he whips his head to see Jongin crying, clutching his bleeding stomach that looks like it has been clawed, and inching himself to Kyungsoo who is cradling him in his arms.