« 14 »

"Maybe he wants to devour Yixing?"

Kyungsoo averts his gaze to Lu Han and furrows his eyebrows. "Maybe, I-I don't know. Go tell Minseok and Junmyeon it's done."

Lu Han nods and texts Minseok, waiting for his response before striding to the door, hastily opening and then pulling it shut.

Kyungsoo must've been focusing all his senses on the hybrid child, because someone else is now storming inside the room.

"Yixing," a familiar voice calls, and Kyungsoo's gaze shift to the direction of the sound, following the person's movements, before a sharp pain creeps to his senses that pulls his attention away.

Kyungsoo quickly clasps his own arm that the hybrid child pushed hard to get free from, almost breaking literal bones.

"Ouch, fuck.."

"Kyungsoo," that same voice pulls back his attention, and he snaps his gaze up.

"Suede," Kyungsoo responds, eyes subtly widening as he watches the said werewolf checking for Yixing's pulse, in disbelief of Suede's presence.

Kyungsoo is nothing less than perplexed as to how Suede was able to get here, but he can't seem to form words in his tongue at his current state.

"I figured that the disappearance of the werewolf and vampire mates from the territory was because of this exact reason." Suede starts, directing a glare at Kyungsoo, turning to the hybrid with a hand on his hip. "And no one was going to inform me?"

"You already informed yourself," Kyungsoo retorts. "Please don't be sour."

"Sour.." Suede mocks, averting his glance to the hybrid child in Kyungsoo's hands. "What are you doing with that then?" Suede questions and shakes his head, before striding to Kyungsoo and attempting to take Seungcheol.

"What are you doing?" Kyungsoo inquires in a mumble, turning himself away and hugging the hybrid child close to his chest, though he then feels the baby still trying to get away.

"What? Are you just going to keep Yixing like that?" Suede questions and furrows her eyebrows, looking at Kyungsoo up and down. "You didn't know, did you?"

"Didn't know what?" Kyungsoo retaliates with gritted teeth. "That you broke several rules set by our union to get here, Suede?!"

Suede back away, mouth open in disbelief. "Excuse you. His life is not in your fucking hands and you know that."

"Yeah, but your life can be if you don't stop this bullshit." Kyungsoo snarls. "You're letting the hybrid eat his own father? How absurd can you be?!" Kyungsoo furrows his eyebrows deeply in disbelief. "Fuck off before I get my hands on you."

"Oh my god," Suede exclaims, throwing her hands in the air, rolling her eyes in defeat.

The door creaks when a teary-eyed Junmyeon bursts into the room, almost running into Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo follows Junmyeon with his eyes as the vampire becomes aware of Suede's presence firstly before anything else.

"Suede," Junmyeon starts, before turning to Kyungsoo with a confused expression. "Why is she.. here.." Junmyeon trails off, voice lowering gradually when his attention shifts to the child in Kyungsoo's hands.