« 2 »

Junmyeon reaches out to Yixing without warning, and so Yixing looks up abruptly, wide eyes at Junmyeon. Said vampire pauses at this, staring down at Yixing with a surprised expression.

"Why?" Yixing asks as he subconsciously puts his phone down, blinking his gaze to Junmyeon's hand frozen in the air. "Oh.. Did you want to touch me?"

Junmyeon coughs lightly and shows a shy smile as he nods. "Your hair.." Junmyeon trails off, lowering his hand down the couch.

Yixing frowns at him slightly though and grabs his wrist. He leads Junmyeon's hand over his head, leaning in to the touch and closing his eyes to show his contentment.

Junmyeon looks at Yixing, not being able to help it but smile, his chest filled with metaphorical warmth as he does pet Yixing's hair himself.

Yixing really knows what to do to make him feel things.

"Did mate want to pet omega's head like this?" Yixing asks softly, blinking his eyes up Junmyeon.

Junmyeon almost nods because of distraction, but he manages to tell the truth. "No, I.. I just actually wanted to fix your hair," Junmyeon explains. "Though this is good, too.."

Yixing giggles and nods, pulling his lower lip under his teeth as he tilts his head towards Junmyeon, humming. "Anything from you is good.." Yixing whispers.

Junmyeon licks his lips and nods. "O-Of course. Thank you.. for telling me that, Yixing.."

Yixing smiles in a way that his eyes turn into pretty crescent-shaped orbs, and Junmyeon suddenly wants to melt into him.

"Why would your omega not tell you.." Yixing trails off, setting his phone away and shuffling towards Junmyeon, and the latter readily accepts him, his arms open as Yixing envelopes him in his warm embrace. "Myeonnie makes omega feel so loved.."

Junmyeon breathes out and smiles to himself. "Because I love you like that, Yixing.. I'm glad you feel it.."

"XingXing feels so lucky.." Yixing whispers, leaning against Junmyeon's chest. "I'm lucky that you're my mate.."

Junmyeon nods, and he's hugging Yixing back as tight as he can. "I am the lucky one." (🎶 jk)

"No, I am," Yixing disapproves, parting from the hug to look up Junmyeon. "You gave me a chance to have a mate.."

"You gave me that, too, Xing.." Junmyeon whispers and smiles, before he catches sight of Yixing's exposed skin. "That mark on your neck.. Just thinking that it's me who has you, who has the right to have you with me.. It feels too good to be true," Junmyeon confesses. "I'm getting scared always.." Junmyeon continues, smiling at Yixing sadly.

"I know what you're thinking about.." Yixing mutters, staring into Junmyeon's eyes. "I'm not gonna leave you for an alpha.."

Junmyeon chews on his lips and nods. "I know that.. I know that, Yixing.." Junmyeon mutters, breathing in shakily. "Your heat is approaching and you're gonna ask me for a knot again.." Junmyeon states, smiling as sadness fills his eyes. "I'm sorry I can't.."

Yixing shakes his head and holds Junmyeon's shoulders, leaning up. "Omegas in heat always say that.. That's not something you should believe I think when I'm not in heat, Myeonnie. You know I love how you take care of me.."

Junmyeon smiles bitterly, forcing himself to believe Yixing's words, but to no avail. "An alpha's knot will help make sure that an omega will get pregnant, right? What if it fails because I can't knot you?"

"I want us to have a child.." Yixing trails off and bites the inside of his lips as he looks down. "You can do what we always do, Myeonnie.." Yixing mumbles. Junmyeon stares at Yixing intently.

"This heat.. We're gonna try for real, Yixing-ah? Would you really like that?"

Yixing flickers his gaze up to Junmyeon and nods eagerly. "I want to give you a child and make you happy.. You'll be happy if we'll be having a family.." Yixing whispers. "Is that right? Will you be happy?"

Junmyeon smiles and nods as he slides his hands up Yixing's waist, gripping on his mate firmly as he leans in for a passionate kiss.

* * * * *

Junmyeon pauses on his task when his head aches again, and he winces in pain, the familiar stinging sensation in his heart going with it.

Yixing-ah.. This was for you.

Junmyeon breathes out and grips the table tightly, screwing his eyes shut.

He tries to counter it with images of Yixing's smile, Yixing's soft giggles, but it won't die down. He grunts as his mind is filled with things he doesn't want, his vampire claws protracting out of his control.

Junmyeon's breathing turns shallow, and his chest tightens with the uncontrollable shift in the color of his eyes.

Yixing is just at the living room.

Not now, please. Not now.

It's something he can't control. It's something that can destroy him, but he's more worried about what it ends up causing Yixing than what it will do to him.

Such an ill fate. Why can't we just love with an unworried heart?

The door swings open right there, and Junmyeon sucks in a breath, wide eyes shifting to the person at the doorway.

"Yixing-ah," Junmyeon states, forcing a smile and looking away instantly, willing his eyes to shift back and his claws to retract. "Are you sleepy? Should we go to the bedroom?"

Junmyeon hears Yixing hum a soft 'no'. "I came here because I just felt that from the bond again.. Did something rile you up?" Yixing questions.

Junmyeon clears his throat and abruptly shakes his head. "No, no, nothing," he responds and looks back up at Yixing, who's frowning at him in concern.

"Are you sure?"

Junmyeon closes his eyes and bites the inside of his lips as another numbing pain makes its own way up his spine to his head. "Yeah, I'm sure. Might just be some.. reactions.." he manages to say.

"Okay.." Yixing trails off, and Junmyeon knows Yixing doesn't really believe him, but there's nothing he can do. "Do you wanna take a rest for a while? Maybe you're tired.." Yixing mutters.

Junmyeon abruptly nods, pushing himself up and heading to Yixing, suddenly using his vampire speed which causes Yixing to jump back in surprise, flickering his gaze to Junmyeon's face suddenly so close to him.

"M-Maybe warn me next time.." Yixing mumbles and slightly laughs, looking down shyly.

Junmyeon chuckles in adoration, and his fists clench as he tries to etch that view in his mind.

His mate makes him feel warm. It's always gonna be like this.

It should stay like this.