Breaking for a Storm

A crack of thunder draws the groups attention. They look up to see a large storm blowing in from the ocean. With no effort, Morothoth returns his hookah to his home and slowly stands. He stands and stretches a bit on cue with Rina shouting "You fucking can't leave the damn story there dragon face so tell me what the fuck happens next!" 

 Morothoth moves to the large sliding doors of the patio. "I need more drink before I can continue." A delighted Rina hops to her feet while Morothoth's eyes find Thrack. "Are you joining us mighty Thrack?" 

With a small smile, Thrack says "No thanks friend. While your tale is exciting, it is one I know well. Right now, I desire to sit in the storm." 

"Morothoth is telling an awesome fucking story of fucking bad ass dragons and wants to buy my amazing lots of fucking booze and your silly tusk face really want to sit in a fucking storm?" She throws her hands up in disbelief. "Really?" 

Thrack nods. "Yes really. The power of the storm might do me good on this day." 

Knowing more than Rina, Morothoth gives Thrack a smile before making his way inside. Standing in the doorway, Rina shouts "You are fucking strange tusk face and my awesome would say more shit to you but I want more fucking booze and to find out what fucking happens next so have fun getting fucking rained on and shit." 

There is a large clap of thunder. Startled, Rina jumps before darting inside. Morothoth already found a seat at a table near a pack of humans. She rushes next to him like a little kid to their idol, takes a seat and pulls out a bottle of Wallace Gold Brew from within her. Morothoth smiles as she pops the top and passes it to him. He takes a small swig by his standard. "It seems Grania got abducted by Alan and Kadlin. May Gaia have mercy on her." 

Rina chuckles as the grinning Morothoth passes the bottle back to her. She takes a gulp. "I don't know if I should fucking feel sorry or happy for the poor girl cause she gets to do fucking kinky stuff with two people she's all hot for but I know for a fucking fact whippy mcslut face can get fucking crazy with her kinky ass dominatrix shit." 

Morothoth laughs as Rina takes another large gulp. She passes him back the bottle and he takes a swig. "Alan is good at keeping Kadlin in check, so I am sure Grania is fine." He smiles. "I think she will make a fine addition to their crazy romantic tale. Something tells me she is important to them." 

Rina's eyes almost pop out of her head as she exclaims "Speaking of fucking tales you neeeeeeeeed to get back to yours my favorite dragon ever!" 

Morothoth laughs so hard his scales flash. "You are enjoying this I see." Rina nods and rests her head on her hands. She leans in close with her eyes lock on him. Morothoth takes another small gulp. "Well, the next part is far less than happy..."