95 | Vision

| Ricky's POV |

Everyday is Halloween for us! So there wasn't much abnormal happening in the dressing up department. However I was excited to hang out with the guys again! Minus Shiloh and Devin, who left last night for their honeymoon. Still, I get to see almost everyone!

Leaving Jani was difficult though. He's getting sicker by the hour. I can see, December isn't ready to loose his brother. Can you blame him? They never had much of a father growing up, so Jani kind of raised him. December has ever only known life with his brother. They both grew up in this house until their mom passed away, and Jani inherited it. Now, December is left with no family whatsoever.

I'm not sure how to feel about it. Yeah they've done bad things but I'd never wish loneliness and suffering on anyone.

I kissed Jani on the forehead before I left. December promised he'd call the second something happened, if something did. I hope nothing happens tonight, but it won't keep me from worrying. I'm just going to try to have a good time.

~~~

I don't know why I was so stupid as to fight with Chris. I missed being held in his arms so much. He's so strong and loving. We were waiting on dinner, but we both were getting a little bored. The guys were in the kitchen, and the girls had to keep getting up for trick-or-treaters.

So, while everyone was distracted, Chris got up, taking me with him. I just played along and followed, as he dragged me to the guest room. He closed the door behind us, locking it.

"What are you doing?" I innocently asked.

"Making up for a week of not kissing you." He said, putting his hands on my hips.

His cologne smelled so good. I closed my eyes as I breathed in his smell. Then his lips crashed against mine, taking my breath straight from my lungs. My whole body tingled. The butterflies in my stomach were having seizures to finally feel his touch again. I loved the simple taste of his metallic lip rings, the feeling of him pulling on mine.

Chris slipped his tongue in my mouth. He ran his hand a little lower on my ass. If he was trying to turn me on, it was working. I wrapped one leg around him, falling deeper into this kiss. Then I squealed a bit as I felt him lift me up, causing me to tightly cling to him with both arms and legs.

A giggle escaped his lips as he laid us both down on the bed. Chris started kissing my neck. I uttered a lustful shiver as he licked my sweet spot.

"Oo-oh." I whimpered, to which he growled a moan.

Were we really going to do this here? Now? Our friends were just in the other room. There were kids passing by on the street and the window was open! Besides, even after being together for months, we still have yet to go all the way. I'm not sure I want makeup sex to be our first official time together.

My crotch was starting to overpower my brain though. He was turning me on so much. Chris put his hand over my belt buckle, tangling the other in my hair as our lips met once again. I moaned to feel him touching me. Fuuck I was tempted, but any lustful thoughts I had were interrupted by my phone ringing.

He didn't give a shit about it and kept kissing me. I tried to push him back once, but he just kissed my jawline in response.

"C-Chris, I... mmh..." He had to be so good at this! "Chris, I-I really need to answer that."

He sighed, burying his head in my neck. Then he got off of the top of me, only moving to the side so I could reach my pocket. I pulled out my phone and saw December's name across the phone screen.

I sat up to answer the call. Chris did too, and he wouldn't take his hands off my hips. He rested his head against the back of my shoulder as I greeted December.

"Hey, is everything okay?" I asked.

"Not very much. His sight finally went." December said, making my chest tighten.

"Do you need me to come back?" I replied. The last thing I want is for his hands to be too full.

"No, enjoy your night, Rick. I just want you to know what you're coming back to."

"Thanks." I responded. "We're about to eat dinner here. I'm planning on being back in about three hours. Call if you need me before then."

"I will."

I hung up from December. Then I brought my legs up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them. Chris squeezed my hip, then readjusted his head to rest on the top of my shoulder.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

I set one of my hands over his, intertwining our fingers. "I know it's hard for you to understand, because you only ever saw Jani as an asshole, but he does have a heart. No one, even the heartless, deserves to suffer like this."

Chris kissed my cheek. "You're a better man than I ever could be. It takes a lot to walk away from someone. It takes even more to tend to their wounds after they've caused you so many. I'm sorry for being a dick about it before, because I understand now. You're an amazing man, Ricky. This is why I love you."

"I'm not amazing, just... I get a heavy heart. This heart will only ever beat this hard for you though. I love you too, Chris."