Her pain

2019

It's a after party of award show.All idols are partying without thinking about outer world.Songs are blasting .All the songs are from kpop industry itself.All the idols are mingling .It's a opposite from what fans thinking.All are free and frendly.Here chaelisoo and BTS are chatting .

Rm:so how is your CB preprations going?(drinking )

Js: it's going well , I think it will arrive soon

They all are chit chatting about thier songs ,ongoing project.

Jk:So were is your main rapper (curious)

L:oh ,unnie went to change and suddenly YG papa called her for urgent meeting

Jm:Without you all

R:yes,it's meeting between gd oppa,mino oppa,hanbin and unnie with YG papa.

Rm:so she is like the leader of the group.

Js: yes, she was the leader of our first group with 9 members.After we become 4 member group.she suggest that ,we all can manage together.Jennie is the in-charge of meeting, technical things and opinions.Lisa the in-charge of dance.Rosé incharge of vocal .And I am the in-charge of group like a mom, coordinated with Jennie.But overall important coordination is done by jennie.

S:Why her ?

Js:She the most trained member and

V:How many years?

L:6 years

H:wow

R: she is that trainee who is skilled in rap,vocal,dance and so on.She is our ace.

Jm:jungkook is our ace

L:yup,we know.But among all aces in groups .I admire my unnie such a strong women.(proud).And her skills are not fully displayed

S:And scandals too(sarcastic)

R:Don't you dare(her eyes is full of fury)

All the BTS members are shocked because its first time they saw rosé the kind-hearted girl become angry.

Js:it's ok pasta.All of them are idiots they don't know the reality (calming)

L:unnie calm down ok(looking at her)

Js:sorry for the behaviour and it will be nice ,if you stop badmouthing my jen.(politely in cold tone)

Rm:Sorry jisoo for that

V:will she join the party

Js:yes,she will .she is on the way(looking at her phone)

Suddenly boombaya japanese version started to play.All are bobing thier head on the tune.Then Jennie's rap started .

Jennie entered the party area.

L:look my unnie

Because of her high pitch sound all of them turn around to main entrance.

"All eyes on me when I step in the room"

All looked at her with wide open eyes.There standing thier socalled villain of kpop with black  dress which shows off her all curves.

There standing thier socalled villain of kpop with black  dress which shows off her all curves