shameless

Jennie is in love with Taehyung,her best friend. She has always been with him in his bad days . Even in their busy days , she always tries to be for him , hears all rambling about his anger,happiness, and tiredness. She always made time in her busy schedules.

" It's ok tae , everything going to be ok . Everyone loves you, tae .they never going to forget you if you go to the military after next year. They will wait for you for sure .Don't worry about it , focus on your solo acts "

Taehyung smiled at her words . Jennie yawned , she has been so tired because of continuous shoots, practice for new comeback . Taehyung greeted a good night and hang up. Jennie smiled sadly , sometimes she felt like a free therapist for Taehyung but not someone important to him .

                  She has been shooting for The idol , she never let anyone accept YG and pinks know it . It's a risky one , so she kept it secret. The continues travelling drained her out . She always noticed about his health , but he now don't notice her body getting slimer how her enthusiastic self slowly disappearing . Before this all taehyung used to check in her like she do , but now he suddenly made a distance between them after thier rumour. She knew it , he didn't like her back as she do.

" Unnie , i can't do this . I want some break . Atleast till I get free from this stress. I am worn out now. I am done with this. "

Jisoo knew about Jennie's feeling for Taehyung. She was so happy for her back then but now she want Jennie to confess it out or just stop her feelings towards him. Jisoo hugged Jennie and patted her . After making sure Jennie slept. She went to her room calling her boyfriend bohyun .He makes her happy, she is very much thankful for his support and love .

❤️

He knew Jennie has feelings for him. One day he was overhead jungkook. But , he too has little feeling for her .she is strong enough to fight against anything.but he doesn't see her as a woman. She has always been his buddy like jungkook and jimin.

" Jiminshii , look man . If this continues like this I will be like my parents. I will marry her even though she is one and year elder than me ."

Taehyung peeped to jungkook's phone to see Jennie's new airport picture.

she is with her badass look again. I like it . Jimin snorted.

" Bitch , don't dream in daylight. She sees you as her younger brother''

Jungkook pouted . Taehyung shook his head .

" Once a simp , always a simp "

Jimkook head snapped to Taehyung.

" As if I am only the simp here . I know some people in this dorm ( look towards namjoon who just smiled innocently)simping on her . Her simpers list start from me and go through korea,Thailand,America and then to blinks . And there is some whipped team called jensetters too.And you are accusing me alone."