secret 2

Five years passed , everything changed. Jennie is now a 23 years old lawyer.Her family is so proud to have her as their child. She is known as the best lawyer for handling criminal cases. She has changed into a bold and independent women.

She walked through the corridors of court. All took second glance at her,her confidence is her key.

When she started to point out each everything effortlessly to court and made her client win the case easily, all others ,even judge can't hide his admiration towards the little attorney who never lose any the cases she attended. She bowed and made her way to cabin." Jennie are you sure that you want to go back to korea and work there" to that question her answer was a firm nod.She packed her bags to her home. She never came to South Korea after joining in college because her parents usually visit her now and then. She keep her contact with lisa as she promised her. But now it's difficult because of job stress.

When she reach South Korea , her family welcomed her happily . Her neighbour was awestruck by her admirable change but still she was friendly as ever.Jennie decided to make a call to her bestie.

" hello lis "

She can hear squealing sound of lisa. Jennie smiled at that, lisa is the owner of famous boutique but still she is childish as ever.

" ommo , jen babe it's been while . I am so happy"

Jennie sighed feeling guilty to not call her often.

"I am sorry lis"

" it's ok jen , I know you are busy.how is your attorney journey. Girl post some pics on insta , you haven't posted anything after you went from here. I am dieing to see you"

Jennie giggled.

" no , I am not going post, i will meet you in person"

" fuck , really. Don't play with my feelings"

" girl, I came back.now I will practice here "

Jennie can swear , she heard three gasp . One is lisa , another one seems like Lisa's boyfriend but who is another one .

" lis, do your gasp also has echo, huh?"

" n-no it's just jungkook was surprised,that's it"

" oh , say to him that I am back to claim my girl "

Jennie and lisa giggled. After saying some goodbyes Jennie cut the call and slept .