future 2

It's a continuation of the chapter        'future ' . I literally forgot about it 😅

Taehyung was walking to her apartment with his members . He is so shocked to receive an invitation for her birthday party , he is surprised because his soulmate has been friends with her for months and he didn't know that . When jimin shouted with happiness that Jennie invited the whole BTS to her birthday party all others were too stunned to speak .

" Taehyung don't worry, you are looking handsome and I know you brought this suit especially to impress her "

Taehyung nervously smiled at yoongi. They reach her apartment and press the door bell . It was opened by Jennie with a big smile , she was looking stunning that Taehyung eyes widened . She went to jimin and gave him a warm hug that made Taehyung pout a little, yoongi smiled secretly at that .

" Hi everyone, I know we don't know each other that much but I hope we all can get along "

She invited them into her apartment and saw so many k-pop idols .

" Are this all your friends?"

Jennie nodded with a shy smile .

" oh my god jen , half of the k-pop industry is here and you told me that you are bad at forming friendship"

Jennie shyly scratched her neck. When all others were looking at her beautiful apartment, Taehyung's eyes were stuck at her . The way she made sure all are included, the way she smiles , the way her eyes lit up and her cheeks become chubbier when she talks . He admired everything. Suddenly someone snapped her fingers in front of him which made him clear his throat in embarrassment.He saw lisa looking at him with a teasing smile.

"  are you oogling at my unnie "

He can feel a blush creeping on his cheeks . He saw almost everyone was looking at him , thanks to Lisa's high pitch voice . Jennie was not there , he sighed in relief. He knows that he got caught, so he nodded shamelessly.

" OMG , let's go oppa . Get your girl "

Taehyung was shocked to see everyone giving him an encouraging smile .

" but how do you guys know ?"

His question made them giggle .

'' From the time you entered here , your eyes never left her , bro did you even know I was here too "

That's when he saw his park seo joon standing there with a mocking smile .

" hyung , I didn't saw you . When did you came "

Seojoon rolled eyes and give him a smack on his head. Taehyung being Taehyung started to fake cry holding his head. All others have different expressions, some are looking at wierdly , some rolled thier eyes at his infamous fake cry.

" Taehyung shii , are you ok? What happened to you head? Let me look ?"

Jennie ran to him witnessing his cries , poor girl didn't knew it was his act. She slowly caressed his head with her hand while asking is he ok . Seojoon was about to expose him but stop seeing him pleading through his eyes. All others secretly chuckled at his moves.

" Jennie shi , I am ok . I was just mm making fun of hyung "

Hearing him Jennie become embarrassed because of her over reaction. She cleared her throat. Jisoo and rosè is already in giddy mode watching thier ship interacting.

" Let's start the party wohooooo "

Jennie thanked Mino in her mind for escaping her from the situation. Jennie saw mino giving her wink , she smiled at him. All are waiting for the clock to strike 12.00 in clock . All eyes are stuck on to the clock and Taehyung's eyes are stuck to her . Sensing his eyes on her , she slowly look towards Taehyung and thier eyes locked . Both of them just kept looking at eachother suddenly all shouted together.