Missing you

Taehyung was going through many mental breakdowns for two months. He is not eating well and his health has diminished . The only activity he did was his idol job because he is afraid that he would cause trouble to his members.All others are so much worried. The sparkle in his eyes disappeared and it looked so empty.

" Why is he like this yoongi , he never opten up his problems to anyone and keeps himself caged. I am so worried, he looks so depressed.I am afraid that he is losing himself "

Namjoon has been stressing over this for some weeks.

" I think we should call her? It's been a year since they talked. I think she can cure him. He wants his best friend back,that can solve his problems "

Namjoon agreed with yoongi. He decided to message her and to their luck she is having rest after one long year. They all keep it as a secret from Taehyung to give him a surprise. All others are so hyped to see their favourite girl. After two days the day has arrived. Today she is landing in Seoul and she promised a sleepover in BTS dorm. All are running here and there. Taehyung who is totally immersed in sadness ,failed to notice the chaos happening there. After some time Taehyung came to the living room to see the dorm so cleaned.He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

" What is happening here?"

All looked here and there for a lie , suddenly the door bell rang and jimkook started to quarrel that who would open the door. Taehyung sighed and opened the door , only to see her face. The person he wished to see for a long time.

" Hey sweetheart, miss me ?"

That's it , he crushed her with big hug. She was practically not touching the floor. She finally free her from him with a angry pout.

" Come on sweetheart, let me get in ?"

He giggled at her pout. He dragged her in with big boxy smile.She hug each and everyone. While his eyes never left her.

" Oh look at that brat , who instantly cured after seeing you"

She giggled and raised her collar.

" That's the Jennie effect ,you jealous cat"

Yoongi smiled at her. All others giggled at thier bickering. They call themselves as cat siblings. Taehyung was looking at her with tears in his eyes.she saw him and wrapped her arms around his waist because she can't reach his shoulder. And she look towards others who nodded to her.She lead him to his room and closed the door.

" What happened sweetheart, why so gloomy?"

He made her sit in the chair infront of him and just keep looking at her.

" Didn't you miss me?"

He burst into tears and pulled her to his lap and started to cry on her chest.she become worried.She carressed his hair.

" Ok ok , now stop crying. I got it. You missed me. I am sorry sweetheart, i was so busy and my phone was taken away two months ago. I got it back yesterday and joonie oppa called me. Now tell me what happened?"

Taehyung looked at her with longing eyes . Jennie kept silent. She gave him time. Taehyung and Jennie is bestie from two years. Both is much better with each other. Jennie cupped his face and kissed his forehead. Suddenly reality hit her , she was still in his lap. She smiled awkwardly and her cheeks turned pink shade.she tried to withdraw from his hold .

" Don't leave me , princess"

He was being so vulnerable which is new to her. She sat there.

" Sweet heart,it's awkward to sit in your lap because"