SMILE -1

Jennie is doing her master's in psychology. She is above average student. Even though she love psychology sometime she felt drained out . She is studying in a women's college but she enjoyed college life . Today is the day she is going to Seoul to do internship under a famous psychologist .she is so happy because the hospital where she is going to do her internship is known as number one  mental hospital around korea . It's a big opportunity. Her friends Lisa and rosè also got opportunity like her . Three of them took train to Seoul .

" Jennie , i am so excited but little nervous to meet patients. Hope i will come back in one piece. I have heard that there are dangerous mentally ill patients."

Jennie and rosè giggled at lisa . To her surprise, Jennie was so much excited to meet the patients. She had waited for almost four years to interact with them . After one more year she will be known as psychologist, that made her all giddy . She look out of the train window and put on music in her earphone and smiled . Her hair waved according to the wind . She look so peaceful even though she felt sad for missing her parents and siblings for one month . She wiped a lone tear that left from her right eye . She never stayed away from home till the day that made her restless still felt happy .After a long journey they all reach thier destiny. They all went to hostel for the stay . And for thier luck all got same room . They met another psychology student named jisoo, surprisingly she is also joining same hospital as them. They all vibes well .They got to know jisoo's boyfriend is in Seoul , so she will be always with him.

                  It's her first day for internship and she met with two boys named jungkook and jimin . When pinks where waiting for completion of joining processs , this two guys keep on making fun of Jennie . She ignored it and continued waiting. After some time they gave a form to submit in office . Chaennie walk to there and waited in queue. Rosè was looking through the file when Jennie was looking at the beauty of office. Suddenly a boy who is handsome and tall came . Jennie didn't noticed this and kept looking around suddenly her eyes met with a honey brown eyes who is looking at her intently. She broke the eye contact and pretend to read the form . It's not because she got shy it is because she is an introvert who is anxious when someone look at her , when she get comfortable then she will show her real self .

" Jennie let's go to our mam "

She nodded and went to psychologist 's cabin . So many interns where waiting there . Suddenly a knock in the door startled them . Jennie look at the person with little surprise but came to normal because it's non of her business. Dr. Suzy , the clinical psychologist welcome them . All introduced themself .The guy came forward.

" Hai everyone, I am kim Taehyung. Let's get along in this internship period."

Hey loves ❤️,

It's new one shot . This can have some more chapters . Do you wanna know a secret. I will reveal it in the last chapter of this one shot .bye loves ❤️.

• VOTE

• COMMENT