TAKING THE RISK

It's August 7 , 2023 . Jennie is snuggling to kuma and yeontan . Both of them are giving her peace in this chaos . Taehyung looks at her with a big grin. She groaned being annoyed . He has been smiling widely since yesterday.And she lost her sleep from yesterday.She is so much tensed thinking about the chaos that is going to break out tomorrow.

         It's the D-day. It's Blackpink's seventh anniversary day. That day is precious to her. But this time it is different because that day their contract ends officially and the day they decide to reveal their relationship.

      Like jisoo, she also wants to date without being questioned by others .so they decided to drop it tomorrow. From that decision, Jennie lost her precious sleep and here Taehyung celebrated cheerfully. He is the one who always throws hints about their relationship, he wanted this for years now . It's his day and celebrated it while smiling,giving hugs and kisses to her from time to time . He also didn't even leave her alone , she begged him to go to yoongi's concert so he could meet jin and hobi , but he just kept on cuddly with her like a baby.

" Tae please , can't you just stop smiling whole day , your cheeks will hurt. "

" Yeobo , tomorrow is the day . How can I stop myself"

She let out a giggle . Even though she is nervous and terrified , she is happy seeing her love happy. Her thoughts broke when Taehyung hug her .

" Don't worry about it yeobo , whatever happens i will be always be with you .Never going to leave you , ok?"

He gently caressed her hair and he felt sobs against his chest . He made her sit in his lap and cocooned her while letting her cry . He knows what is her real reason of being tensed .

" It's ok , cry it out. If you are thinking that I am going to leave you if my fans don't accept you then they are not my fans . They are obsessed freaks . I will never leave my life line for them .never , understand ".

Jennie nodded while hugging him tightly.He can't even sleep without hearing her voice , and she is afraid of him leaving her.

" Tomorrow whatever happens, we will fight it together ok ?"

Jennie nodded and kisses him , which he gladly returned. Thier each kiss is out of pure love and admiration. They always had been connected with the string of love . She slept while hearing his calm heartbeat as his cheesyness says 'the heart which beat for her'.

❣️

08/08/2023

"YES KIM JENNIE FROM BLACKPINK AND KIM TAEHYUNG FROM BTS HAS BEEN DATING FOR A WHILE NOW . HOPE YOU GUYS SUPPORT THIER DECISION WHILE HEARTEDLY. "

            YG and HYBE entertainment

The news dropped and whole world was in choas . Jennie and Taehyung was now officially dating infront of the world . So many hated on them especially on Jennie. But many accepted and congratulated the couples . Their dating news spread like a wild fire .

Hey loves , this chapter is my manifesting for our taennie ❤️

Will we get a confirmation 🫰