Fille de rêve

Taehyung drives towards his favourite spot in Paris. When he saw a glimpse of the Eiffel Tower and a smile broke out on his face. He parked his car and started to make way towards the nearest bench and sat there in silence. His eyes travelled across others who are living their moment. Each one of them is living their main character moment. The wind is a little strong and all are enjoying it.

" Never get tired of this view "

He whispered to himself. Suddenly the wind blew to his face gently. It felt fresh, a new enthusiasm or maybe an excitement filled his heart.He placed his hand on heart and closed his eyes.

" What is this feeling, why my heart is racing all of sudden"

His thoughts got cut when he heard someone calling the name

"JENNIE "

He heard that name and it stuck in his heart for some reason . He stood up and searched for the particular " Jennie" who he never came across. He walks forward like something is pulling him towards someone. His eyes keep wandering around. Finally his eyes are stuck on a woman who is facing the opposite. She wore a beautiful one piece , with open hair. He can't even see her face but he keeps looking at her . Suddenly a person shouted her name and she turned around while unconsciously flipping her hair.

His whole world is still for a few seconds

His whole world is still for a few seconds. Her hair flew gently and a smile spread on her face. He forgot to breathe. He stood there like a statue watching her hugging her friend while giggling. He observed how she has a big gummy smile and how she keeps her hair behind her ear unconsciously. Her friend said something that made her shy but she nodded. He curiously kept looking at her . She walked to a beautiful view and stood there and started to pose as her friend instructed.

( Pics for reference)