my Student (2)

Days passed jenhope is now bestfriend forever.She only hang out with him.Hobi took her to all her favourite places and enjoyed her company .

J: hope, it's so bad .yuck

H: Drink it or i will not talk to you .

Jennie was sick and hobi made some medicine using herbals and brought it to class in thermoflask.

J: No please

H: Yes please

They have been fighting for this matter over five minutes.All class was enjoying the show .

J: oppa please

It's first time she called him oppa .He choked and started coughing. Taehyung hear thier conversation.

J: opps oppa

She stressed the word oppa and hobi become more flustered.

H: yah ,what the hell jen

Jennie laugh but soon cough when she saw Taehyung glaring her .Hobi smack her head.

H: drink it ,now

She drank it while her eyes are widen by the glare of her professer .

J: yuck

She made faces that made her look so cute .Hobi immediately gave her chocolate.She ate it like a kid .And some got smear in her mouth .Hobi lovingly wipe it .They had eye contact and

Bang

The both look at the angry young man infront of them .

V: Ms.Jane ,right now in my cabin .

Taehyung walk away fastly and Jennie try to catch up with him ,but unfortunately she can't .When they reach cabin .

V: sit

She nodded but not show any emotions.

V: so what are you both doing in class

J: it's just what you see Mr.kim .He gave me some herbal soup to recover.

V: so why are you both acting like couples .Are you?

He raised his right eyebrow and look straight into her eyes .She also look at him with same intensity.

J: If we are or not it's non of your business,Mr.kim .In my knowledge there are many couples in our university.And it's common,right?

She raised her eyebrow just like him .

V: So you are dating,huh?

J: why not Mr.kim .He is cute, handsome, Maginficant dancer and so hot . Anyways, I consider dating him for real

V scoffed little to cover his jealousy.

V: so ,you like cute,hot,handsome man

J: Also a dancer .But why are you interviewing me like , it's some blind date .I really want to go back .

V blushed a little at the thought of date with her .

J: As you called me to here, I am inviting you to watch our dance today that for today's competition.

V: you and that hobi guy

J: Yes ,sir

She bowed down and went out with a small smirk .V scoffed and drink some water to make himself cool .He admit it, that he is freaking jealous .

💞

It's time for the competition.all tutors,students are present in the hall .So many couples dance for the competition.