ⓁⓄⓋⒺ ⓂⒺ ⒶⒼⒶⒾⓃ part 1

" Jennie , i think we should just stop seeing each other. We are not meant to be."

He stands there with a sad face while looking at his own shoes . Jennie looked at him for a while, she was digesting what he just said. She stood there with a blank face . All other BTS and Blackpink members cupped their own mouth. Rosè's face streamed with tears witnessing her unnie in such a state. Lisa was in shock witnessing her favourite couple that made her believe in love fading in front of her. Jisoo didn't react , she waited for her jendeukie to act as she wanted . The Hyung line stood there ashamed by their brother's act. Jimin's anger raised with each second seeing his so-called soulmate standing there being heartless.And about jungkook, he restricted himself from beating his hyung. All look towards her , the one who is going through some mental breakdown silently.She took a deep breath.

" ok"

That's what she said and remove the promise ring he made her wear and put it on the nearest table. She went out without saying another word. He took the promise ring and fisted it in his hand and looked towards her fading figure. Chaelisoo walks out without another word . All BTS members except Taehyung went to their rooms with disappointed faces. When everyone went , Taehyung silently went to his room and locked the room. He sat down on the floor while staring at the ring.A silent covered all over the room.

In Blackpink's dorm no one dared to talk to Jennie . Three of them stood before her closed room without knowing what to do. Chaelisa went to their own room while crying silently. Jisoo sat in front of the room while waiting for Jennie , she didn't open the door.Jisoo went to her room that's next to Jennie and sat there covering her own face." Please jendeukie, don't keep it yourself. Your unnie is here for you" . Jisoo whispered while a tear slipped from her eyes.

Months passed

Jennie never opened up or cried in front of her sisters . They never pressurized her but give a silent encouragement to be more strong.Jennie spend her time in studio while writing songs.She started do whatever endorsement she got.She also got an offer to be Chanel ambassador, she accepted it and she was happy and proud that she got to be ambassador of the brand her mom loves a lot.

Her life was going well, she engrossed herself in work to forget the pain he caused her.After that incident ,she never came in front of him face to face or on the phone.

When she got the news that she is going to debut as a soloist , she knew it's going to be more worse.But she decided to act like she not care about the hate when her solo dropped.She was afraid to even go alone in the encores , so her bestie mino decided to join her and support her. His enthusiasm made her calm. He never left her side and encouraged her every time.

Mino knew what happened between Taehyung and Jennie .He is so angry at Taehyung for hurting his best friend.

While all the hate trains are drowning her , YG decided to make it worse by making her scapegoat for his gain. A fake dating.Jennie visited Kai, her friend's ex to be precise. Both of them were so awkward but Kai decided to make her comfortable.

" sorry Jennie , i am helpless . SM is so much pain in the ass. And I know YG is a big pain in ass too." Hearing his statement she giggled.Kai felt calm seeing her smiling.kai knew about her hate trains and decided to make her happy and peaceful in their fake date period as much as he can.

" I know that oppa , I know about you.Unnie told me that you are a nice person.I am glad that YG didn't select some pervert for this fake date but you.You are really a good person oppa .let's be friends and end this stupid act fast ."
Jennie's words eased his heart.

" Yes Jennie , we have no other choice . But I am happy that I can be your friend.you know , my members will faint if they know that I am your friend. I am so lucky . Chanyeol will surely choke me because of jealousy, he is your big fanboy." Jennie laughed at his statement.