Ms.Perfect 2

-Idol-

" Yup,it's time .let's goooooooo "

Jimin screamed like excited kid .All made thier way to Blackpink dorm .When they reach the dorm all felt nervous.Taehyung is literally sweating.He was awkward to meet her personally after that encounter.The little tears in her eyes show how much his words effect her .He don't want to face her confession again that make him reject her again that leads to her tears .

        Namjoon push the bell .They hear some approaching the door.They hold thier breath .The door opened revealing a beautiful jisoo her smile changed into shock seeing BTS .she look at them wide eyes . BTS chuckled at her expression.she gulped and suddenly Lisa came .

"Unnie , why are you looking like fish gasping for

Her words dead when she saw BTS .Her eyes widened and then they hear Lisa's surprised scream and she jumping up and down .BTS can't help but chuckle at thier reactions .Lisa's scream made chaennie run to them .Rosè stand there with a proud grin and Jennie who didn't notice BTS .

" Yah Lilly i thought someone kidnapped you .i got worried.why are screaming? Next time I see you screaming for unnecessary things , i am going to steal your cats ?

And here she keep on scolding Lisa for her act .She was in apron and have spatula in her hand .BTS was so amused . Rosè who was enjoying the show cleared her throat to make Jennie acknowledge bts's presence. Jisoo was controlling her laughter.lisa was signalling Jennie with her eyes .When Jennie hear rosè cough and clear her throat.Jennie look towards her with worried eyes .

" Rosie , i warned you .stop stealing icecream.now look you have cough .come on let me give you hot water and

Lisoo burst into laughs. Rosè prayed for herself. BTS also laugh at Jennie's antics .she is too adorable to ignore.She jolted when she hear a roar of men voice .She slowly look towards BTS and she can feel her face turning bright shade of red .Her eyes widened and her mouth made a O sign .She blinked several time make it sure that she is not dreaming. Then she look at rosè who is looking at her with her puppy eyes .Jennie take a deep breath.

" Rosie "

Rosè run to save her life from her adorably angry unnie .Lisoo waved BTS to come inside the dorm .They saw rosè hugging Jennie from back and giving her a long wet kiss on her dumbling cheeks .Jennie instantly forgive her .She turn to BTS .

" Mm , sorry for the mess .please sit , sunbae's  "

Jennie said bowing.jin immediately said .

" Don't be awkward and formal Jennie ah , call us oppa ''

She nodded and suddenly.

" Oops , my pancake "

She run to kitchen and all laugh at her antics .

" Is this that rapper who look like she can kill anyone just by stare "

Suga amused voice made jisoo chuckle.

" I bet you oppa, she is just a little cute baby in that bitch face and sexy body "

Jin cooed at the thought .All was so much excited to know more about each other . And there is Taehyung who is just surprised by the way she totally ignore the fact that she got rejected by him years ago , now it's look like she have never seen him personally.

" Oppas and jungkook please come to eat "

Jennie smile at them and they all reached dinning table just to gasp .She have prepared pancake with different topping, kimchi rice, mandu and some sweet dishes too .