Her pain(2)

Mino:So it started from 2017.Jen was so happy to debut with her sisters.I remember the day she came to me and jumped like a small baby with her happiness because YG declare thier debut.(smiling at the memory)

All smiled at that.

Js:yes I remember that day ,she buy whole chicken exclusively for me and feed me with her hands(laughing)

R:yup,She brought me all of favourites .

L:That days I was so depressed because of missing my family.But Jennie unnie made me Thai food herself by guidance of my mom.For real the taste of the food is almost like my mom.(smiling)

Mino:you lucky dance machine

L:Aww are you jealous oppa(teasing)

Js:You should eat her handmade foods.its heaven.And we are the lucky sister get to eat it every day.

Jin: if we got chance ,we will(smiling)

All BTS nodded .All was so excited at thought of eating Jennie's handmade food.

Js:I am jealous of the person who marry her.That lucky man will get her all affection and her handmade food daily(jealous tone)

Tae blushed at the statement.He wants to be that lucky man.He want to get to know affection and love of her.He want to know her more.

Mino:yup hope that lucky person will treat her like a queen .

V:I will(whisper)

Jin Heard it and smiled.mino can't hear it clearly.

Mino:What

V:I said the person should treat her like queen(smiling)

Jin laughing silently at how tae got panicked

Mino:So let's continue.All the things were ok .but after she fell down and Injured her ankle ,things started getting worse.People started hate her and called her YG princess and all.Then people started make false rumours about her.Yg used it for his own benefits.He called her meeting with us and scolded her non stop.She used to cry infront of us .One time gd hyung even raised his hand against YG.He hate to see her suffering.We three me,gd hyung,hanbin made sure to go with her when YG held meeting with her.we are afraid that he will do something. Because of gd hyung ,YG didn't dare to raise his hand against jen.

Jk:is he that protective towards Jennie noona

All chaelisoo and mino laughed at this.Bts looked at them confused.

Js:Bro you have no clue.All YG idols even staff is overprotective towards her.Even our upcoming boy group is like "Jennie noona is so cute ,noona I love you,please marry me noona, we will protect you noona".when we go to our company they will be sticking to Jennie like full time.

R:And about gd oppa,mino oppa and hanbin.They are like brothers who beat hell out of people who made her sad or uncomfortable.Do you remember that Lisa(laughing)

L:oh yes, there was a staff who confessed his love for unnie infront of oppas.Thats it all this three bulls kicked him out and said "no one dare to do this move again ,you will be dead".Oh my god that day jisoo unnie was laughing on the floor.(laughing)

Jin:so no one is allowed to date Jennie?

Mino:yes she can date the person who is approved by all of us

Jm:all of us means.

R:All YG oppas lol.They are like this

S:But she dated kai