HIS EGO 1

"Oh ,here comes miss Jennie ruby jane.Your name is so royal , but in reality you are trash .Whenever i see you i want to puke.Look at you , how can you even think that you can lead a peacful academic year in this school,huh?."

Jennie take a deep breath at the insult she is reciving from him.The person who she thought as her dear friend.Students who surrounded the them secreatly laughing at her.

"Taetae" she whispered softly,but its enough for taehyung to hear her.

Taehyung the son of richest business man in korea.He is rude and cold to all students.When Jennie ruby jane a middle class girl got scholarship to study in the school where only rich students study,all her relatives praised her.But jennie just want to study in an ordinary middle class school,for her parents insist she worked hard to earn a scholarship .

Taehyung get melted for a second, Jennie and his ego is his weakness.she came to his life like warmth in his cold world.Her gummy smile made his day.She is a introvert and had zero friends.But she often went to garden to be in silence from the busy world.

Taehyung usually stalk her.she being immersed in the beauty of nature and he will get immersed in her natural beauty.Her long brown lucious hair is tied into ponytail,Her beautiful cat eyes is hidden behind that specs,Her pink lips alway make him want to taste it.He always been a simp for her,so he become her friend.Jennie being naive ,she agreed to him.They only used to hangout during lunch break.During hangout ,taehyung always try to remove her glasses but failed successfuly.Thier friendship grew fast.Taehyung is her first friend and she dearly loved him as a friend.

But all this happiness was short living,his friends made fun of him for hanging out with a middle class girl.But in reality his friends were jealous that taehyung got all money,look and more precisly a pure beautiful girl with kind heart as his friend.The boys of the school want her as thier girlfriend , because they all are in awe from the day she enter to school.And girls are jealous that how can she can be so gorgeous without even trying.Because of his friends ,now he is insulting her infront of whole school to fulfill his ego.

" Dont call me that.After all i was acting as your friend."

Taehyung rudely said.Then he gripped her shoulder and pull her closer to him.Jennie closed her eyes in impact.His eyes instantly drew to her gorgeous face And stuck in her lips which is trempling because of fear.He wanted to kiss it ,but he cant.So he lead his hand to her beautiful hair and untied her long silky hair and pushed her .But she lost her balance and fall on the ground.Her hand got wound by the impact and her specs fell down and broke.Her face is covered by her hair.Taehyung felt guilty for pushing and insulting,but he can't show it to her.so he maintained a cold face.

Jk:Jennie are you ok?

(Jungkook the good boy of school.He is well known for his good behaviour and look.)

He run to her to help her out.He become late because of meeting with head teacher.He crouch to down and tapped her shoulder.He slowly parted her silky hair to two sides.All looked at her with wide eyes Including Taehyung and jungkook.She looked straight into jk's eyes with her stunning cat eyes.Jungkook become nervous .jennie just nodded at him.He stand straight and offer his hand for her.

Like in drama ,she looked at his hand and at his face .He nodded.She slowly slide her soft small hand into his hand .She stood up and cleaned dust from her uniform.Then looked at him and bowed.

"Thankyou ".she mumbled and turn to taehyung.He can finally see her face without specs ,her loosened hair doubled her beauty.He is too stunned to speak,but his heart craked at the view of a tear slip from her beautiful eyes.She didn't speak to him.She just turn around and went to nursing room to treat her wound.Jungkook ran behind her to make sure she is ok.Taehyung feel like his chest is burning.All students one by one disapper to thier classes.

But taehyung stood there in the spot where he insulted her.He looked down at the brocken specs and took it .His eyes filled with tears .He closed his eyes to see her hurt written face and her teary eyes.He silently cried .

"sorry nini, i hurted you". He sadly whispered to himself

It will be a small story which include some chapters.

Goodbye loves❤