Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ⓜⓔ ⓐⓖⓐⓘⓝ part 2

Jennie led his way to her room. He nervously gets in , while locking the room. He scanned her room. It is filled with so many pictures that she truly treasures . Her mom, her dogs, her sisters , her friends and the next thing stab right through his heart. There is a    frame near her bed ,and it was him.

That's the day when he made her wear a promise ring

That's the day when he made her wear a promise ring . His eyes clouded with tears. She still has his picture even after he broke her without any reason. He kept looking at that picture while remembering her face when he told her that they should break up. The pain in her eyes when she looks at him. His thoughts broke when he heard her  voice.

" reason"

He looked at her and gulped down at her tone. It's so cold . He can feel the sweat breaking out from his forehead.

" Before I tell you my reason "

He kneel down infront of her . She look at him and said nothing, but in her heart is she just want to embrace him, but restricted herself. He grab her both hands slowly.

" I don't  know is I am ever worth to address you as mine. Jennie , I am sorry. I am a fool, an alien. I am weird , but when I took that decision I was a total stupid. I want to be honest with you ,Jennie. I was confused , frustrated about our relationship. After our beach date , i went to visit my idol friend. He was crying when i saw him. When i asked him the problem, he said that he and his ex gf who was also an k-pop idol was in relationship, but thier relationship didn't last because of thier tight schedules and eventually she lost her feelings for him . That made me feel frustrated and tensed . I started to think we have no time to spend eachother and it will end up hurting each other. I thought I just liked you ( he sobbed while looking down) , i thought i would break up with you then we both will get over soon . But you know this stupid heart fell for you even more , that's when i understood i fall deeper for you from where i can't revive myself ( he gripped her small hands gently) .My feeling towards you was never a like , it is love. The love that can make anyone crazy . I am crazy for you Jennie . I know my reason is very lame. But don't you dare think that you are the things you told outside. You are my baby, my angel , my lover and my forever. Even if you don't forgive me , i am going to persuade you from today . You can call me shameless. And i am shameless for you.I will beg for the forgiveness till you give me it. I am sorry , please love me again . I will forever your .I LOVE YOU"

He cried seeing her looking at him blankly. She kneel down next to him.

" so you break up with me , just because you thought it will never going to work out between us. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I went through all this pain for this reason. I thought I am not worthy to be loved. I thought all hated me . I cried every night. I kept all the pain myself just to make my sisters stop worrying about me . I felt like a loser. All this year I was hurting myself thinking you love another girl and you felt like I am not worthy to be your level. And this was your reason , wow. I am speechless."