you betrayed me

guys in this story I am making BTS and chaelisoo slightly negative  character.i am sorry if you feel offended .It's just a story .

     Walking through a beautiful place surrounded with nature.Birds are chirping.Its a season of spring.Flowers are bloomed in both sides of the road.Jennie got mesmerized by the view.She look at the sky with a small smile.Yes finally she is moving on from him.His memories haunt her like every day.She thought it is the most beautiful days of her life but turned out her most scariest days.It took three years to move on from him .But the main reason that hurted her Is not him it's his and her so called friends who played
her.It break her into more pieces.

3 years ago

Jennie was so happy that day ,finally it's the day of graduation.She acquired first rank all over the university.She always wanted to be a psycholoist who can cure and help people who struggling with thier stress , depression,anxiety etc.She is a kind-hearted girl who prefer humanity over anything.She hated the persons who play with someones feeling.Because of this she selected specialisation to become a clinical psychologist.Today is the day she will get  award for her years of hardwork.She ran to the park where they met as always.When reach the destination she heared some murmur.So because of curiosity she heard the conversation.

V:Finally the day I can be with you

Jennie surprised by his words,so she looked at the direction to find him on knees infront of her bestfriend/sister Jisoo.All her friends were there chaelisa is squeling ,all the BTS is also smiling.Jennie didn't make any noise just stand there.

V:Jisoo I have been loving you from the day 1.But you always hard to get.so I made friends with Jennie and talked to you.But you didn't notice me.So I proposed her to make you jealous but to my surprise she said yes.It was a shock to me that she thought we will work out .But I played along.But today's it's our last day of University.I want you to be mine.So jisoo will you be my girlfriend?

Jennie was heartbroken but she want to see all the things happening so she will not be guilty that she take impulsive action.She thought her bestfriend will reject him.But

Js:yes tae, I will

Jennie gasp at that.But remained silent.All others hooting and clapping.Taehyung hugged her and smiled at his friends.

V:So guys meet my girlfriend kim jisoo(proudly)

All:ohooo (teased them)

There is this one guy worried about someone.

Jin:But tae,what about jen.she will be heart broken (disappointed tone)

All others rolled thier eyes.

V:hyung,don't spoil my mood by saying her name.Anyways she is puppet for me.I dont have any feeling for a girl like her.She is shy, naive and poor . Opposite of my ideal type.How can you think that I love that sl-

He can't cannot finish his words.Someone slapped him so hard that he fell on the ground

Js:jin ,how dare you

Jin:Shut the fuck up you double faced women.You have no right to raise your voice against me.You will be his girlfriend .And I don't care .How dare you all play with her feeling .HOW DARE YOU DISGUSTING HUMANS
(Shouted at them)

All looked at him open mouth.its first time he curse on someone.Jin is so kindhearted that he donot even raise voice agaist anyone.

R:jin oppa,what -

Jin:Don't call me oppa . Especially You girls , You all were just using her .Don't make that face Lisa .I know your and girls plan agaist her.You all are fucking jealous that she  studied very well.You become friends with her and thought to distract her from studies.You all knew he was using her ,but you all made fun of her behind her back.I didn't knew yours and taehyung's plan till today or else I will not allow this. Ha ha bitch you thought she distracted by your fake ass.Sorry to break your dream . Today there is a big surprise for you all.Wait till the graduation ceremony.And I officially declare that I don't want to be friends with you people.