- Chapter Ten -

Have you ever had a dream, so big, that you desperately wanted to become true?

No? Well, I have. However, I made the mistake of thinking this lifestyle, Kai's world was a dream when in reality it's a nightmare. I went from living a normal life, working a job I loved, and rooming with my best friend, to this. From being watched 24/7, to having to pretend this marriage is real, well, as real as all marriages can appear.

The media believe I, Ashley Wilson, married for love, to one of the biggest playboys of New York City. The Four Deadly Sins, they should re-name their group to The Four Biggest Dicks, not literally, figuratively. It's also necessary to add that Kai believes I will run at the first chance I get, he's now bringing me everywhere, including his stupid meetings with his other bandmates.

From where I'm sitting next to Kai, you have Hunter, the blonde one with blue eyes who is sitting opposite Kai. If I squint he could look like Alex, my sister's fiancé. But that's too big of a compliment, Alexander Lewis isn't an asshole like Hunter Capello is. Sure, he's acting nice, but I've noticed the stares, he wishes I were somewhere else, well guess what? Me too, buddy.

Moving on, Nathaniel Patriarca, his hair isn't as dark as Kai's, but it's close. Unlike Hunter, Nathan couldn't care less if I were here. From what Kai spoke about him, he's the son of the capo of the Boston Mafia, rumours are speculating that Boston could be the ones to start an attack, personally, I believe it could be the West, but that's just me being biased. I don't like Hunter Capello, sue me.

And lastly, Luca Garcia, our first meeting wasn't the best, he was the most standoffish, despite Hunter clearly not liking me, Luca showed nothing. It's not a secret that Luca and Hunter look similar, but that could just be the blonde hair and the fact they are both a part of The West. I watch how Luca sits the furthest away, almost in the dark corner, his choice. It's as if he prefers to stay hidden, yet, that would be bullshit. Unlike the other three, Luca owns a business, God, what I could find out in five minutes using Google.

If Kai wasn't going to give me a rundown, I did it myself. I searched all of them up, there's not much on Luca other than the fact he's CEO of this company, I didn't pay it much attention, but it makes sense as to why he isn't capo of The West, that went to Hunter instead. Nathan too was pretty much blank, not a lot was written about him or his family, the most I could find about him were paparazzi pictures and articles. The main one, who will be the next girl on the arm of Nathaniel Patriarca?

Kai had the most, son to Christopher Bliss, youngest brother to Blake and Kian Bliss. From what I know is that Blake is currently abroad, last seen in London, England. He's the oldest, one year older than Kian, and three years older than Kai.

From what my sister, Emilia has told me, and from the web, Kian Bliss married Elizabeth Young eight years ago, and the two are happily married. It's funny how I tie into all this, I do wonder if my sister knows of this life, with being friends with Kian Bliss and Elizabeth Young, but I highly doubt it. You know, with the whole, you enter alive, you leave dead thing.