Introduction

"At the end of the day Tina, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be alive right now." He says as he walks closer to me.

I back up but unfortunately my back hits the wall. "What do you mean by that Antonio?"

"Without you princesa, there is no me."

He goes to the door and locks it. "What are you doing?"

"What I've been wanting to do for seven years. Go over to your desk and bend over for me Tina." He starts to unbutton his shirt.

__________

First things first this is my second book and I seriously recommend reading My Angel before reading this else you will be confused as fuck, yeah I'm talking about serious question marks.

The way this works is:

My Angel - Completed
Don't Look Back - This book
Pure Ecstasy - Coming soon ( I hope )

So that is the correct order. Cool Beans, anyway moving on.

COPYRIGHT

Ⓒ 2022 GiannaCerik
All rights reserved

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright laws.

WARNING:

This book contains:
Sexual content
Strong language
Violence
Mentions of assault including sexual harassment
Chapters that contain smut will have a (*) attached to it.

~Side note~

All languages spoken are from Google translate (except English of course.)

◇Their ages will be mentioned throughout the story and once you start reading you'll understand why.

◇Just remember Isabella and Tina are the same age, and Antonio is 2 years younger than Jeremiah.

◇Also if there are any errors feel free to correct me.

◇Lastly let's keep this a peaceful environment. There are times the characters will make your blood boil, but don't lose sleep because of that. Also respect others in the comment section, no fighting. Also I'm apologising in advance if the smut is bad.

~Characters~

Tina Rodriguez
5'9
🇩🇴🇺🇸

Tina Rodriguez 5'9🇩🇴🇺🇸

Antonio Gonzalez
6'6
🇪🇸

Enjoy the book beautiful people. :)
<3