Yet Another Author's Note Pt.2

So I wrote my thoughts on my first book My Angel, so now I'm writing my thoughts on this book. Please go and read that, if you don't then it's okay.

Let's get started. . .

To start things off, I liked the smut in this book :) It was beautifully messy.

I, halfway through writing this book, regretted making Tina have 3 fingers on one hand. I constantly argued with myself for weeks until I said, let me just give her prosthetic fingers and move on.

Also Antonio is a puppet and he struggles to have a mind of his own. He willingly followed Jeremiah like a lost dog to go and beat up the love of his life.

Then for the seven years that he and Tina were apart. He was fucking anything that had a hole. He was a manwhore. Also I felt bad for the girls cause he made it so awkward, like I'm trying to get my orgasm and you're telling me to speak Spanish, what?!

But anywho. . .

I like Tina, I really do, but she should've put her foot down and said no. She should've said no to his sweet words.

I know I made them get married at the end and have a baby but that's because I don't know how you guys would've felt if I also threw him in jail. Maybe you would've found my location and tied me down, forcing me to write a better ending. 😃

Now the whole mafia thing made me cackle cause I just threw it in there and never spoke much about it except Mikhail. Plus I don't know how to write anything mafia related, I suck at it. So I was just like "hey look guys Antonio is in the mafia!!!"

Anyway. . .

This book was again a reason why you should get away from people like Antonio. I don't care what you think. Who storms in and kills a whole family without doing research?

Also Tina getting pregnant was just to show the wonderful grace of the Lord Almighty. So hallelujah.

Now onto serious topics, such as Isabella.

Her relationship with the bodyguard was just because I felt really sad that she was rich and alone. I wanted her to be with someone that was actually deasant.

But then there's the ugly and stupid bonus I wrote at the end of this book.

To make things clear. I wrote that part out of me being bored and horny. Which I now realized was a mistake because it gave you guys the impression that there was going to be another book about Isabella and Jeremiah.

Maybe there will be one about their son in the future. But also that could just be me lying. Because I have 20 stories sitting in my drafts and I need to release those things.

But if... (and that's a big IF) there is another book concerning this series then I myself will come to your house and let you know.

So thank you for reading my thoughts. I could've written more but then I would just start rambling about how bizarre the book is. And shout out to Tina for enduring all of those terrible events. She just could never catch a break.

Like I said in my previous authors note on the other book. Please go and read my newly released book called Notorious Five. I should be finishing the book probably this month or the next.

Love: GiannaCerik ❤️❤️