༒ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸 ༒

(*) Here comes the hurricane.
____________________________________

Tina:

"OKAY ALL DONE, what do you think?" Isabella came over so that I could braid her hair because she told me I'm coming with her to Greece. I'm so excited to travel.

Rich men am I right?

She's acting well since I told her what happened to Angelo. When I told her over the phone that night, a few months ago, she was silent, I guess she was just processing the information I told her.

"I love it." She says after she looks in the mirror.

"Good and for payment you're going to help me pack."

"Oh come on I haven't even packed my stuff yet." She complains.

"Don't be a baby. Oh do you think I should bring my gun?" I'm still looking over my shoulder because of Jason. But it's been years maybe he got over it. I doubt. I also want to bring it because of scums on this earth that act like Angelo.

"No I don't need you getting arrested."

"I want to bring it for your safety because I won't hesitate to shoot a man, even your man."

"I need you to calm down okay." She puts her hands on my shoulders. I just want her to be safe because she's gone through a lot and I just feel the need to protect her.

"Let's go pack your shit."

"Do you think Antonio is going to be there?"

"I don't know maybe."

"Yeah in that case I might as well pack sexy clothes."

"Are you trying to seduce him."
I told you she was a bit slow sometimes.

"Um...yeah why else would I pack sexy clothes?"

"Whatever let's just get this over with."

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

It's the next day. The day where I go to another country for free. I checked if I had everything I needed this morning.

It's currently eight p.m. and I'm looking at a fucking private jet. "Wow I've never been on a private jet before. Ugh rich people." I roll my eyes. I'm not really phased...maybe I am just a little bit.

"Don't be jealous Tina." Isabella nudges me, but I wasn't paying attention to that. I was paying attention to the handsome man with a buzz cut. Antonio.

We walk up to where Jeremiah and him are standing. I can smell him, his beautiful musk that makes me aroused. "Hello Antonio." I smirk at him. I haven't seen this man in a long time, because he's always busy.

You can tell he refreshed his buzz cut recently. "H-hi Tina." He blushes and I do a little victory dance in my head, I still affect him.

"So...are you guys going to kiss or-" an agitating voice interrupts my mood but luckily my soulmate smacks it on the back of it's head. "Stop being a bully." Now that's what I'm talking about.

We finally enter the plane and I sit up front with Antonio while Isabella and Jeremiah sit at the back. He tries to ignore me by looking out the window. "How long has it been? Hmm 4 months I think."

"Don't be like that Tina." He turns to look at me. He's so handsome. "But you haven't come to see me. We only talk over the phone and it sucks. Now when we finally see each other again you want to ignore me."