༒𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝐹𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁༒

(*) Here you go, it's about time.
______________________________________

Antonio:

" I'VE MISSED THIS SO VERY MUCH." I whisper in her ear and she shivers. My tip runs up and down her wet pussy. I've been wanting to do this for the past seven years. My pants pool at my ankles and my dress shirt is unbuttoned.

I kiss her bare back slowly, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin caressing my lips. Her wetness drips onto my dick and I almost let out a moan. I'm going to enjoy this.

I slowly enter her feeling how she wraps around my dick tightly. "You were made for me Tina." She whimpers and I kiss her cheek.

I move slowly at first but I know that if I keep this pace up, I might finish faster than I intended to. I grab her beautiful hips and thrust faster.

Sweet loud moans fall from her lips as I move inside her. "Yes...just...like that." She mumbles.

"I want to hear you princesa." I grab her neck and lift her up. My grip tightens on her hip and I nibble on her ear lobe. Her nails dig into my arm that's around her neck which makes me pound into her.

She let's out a strangled moan. "Keep fucking me just like that Antonio." She moans out. The hand that I was using to hold her hip moves down to rub on her sensitive clit. Her body jolts forward and I almost lose my grip on her neck.

Her wetness runs down both of our thighs. I close my eyes as I continue to fuck her at an ungodly pace moaning here and there.

She pulses around my dick. "Are you going to cum baby?" I ask her and she replies with a loud moan. I feel my own release creeping up on me.

I push her back down on the table and pin her head down with my hand. I rub her clit faster and fuck her even faster. The desk creaks under us.

"Fuck I'm cumming." Tina groans under me while her body shakes from an intense orgasm. Not even a minute later I'm also cumming.

I hold her still as I cum inside of her.

"Mierda."
(Shit.)

My legs almost give out on me. I feel like a broken tap. I can't stop cumming. She squirms and tries to push me back but I don't budge. I'm too lost in this feeling. I finish and I pull out of her with a grunt.

She lies there on the table breathing heavily. I want to fuck her again, no I need to. I lift her up and take her to the couch in her office.

I move her body so that she straddles me as I sit on the couch. When I look into her big brown eyes I can't decipher her emotion. Her eyes hold anger, lust and joy all at the same time.

"Ride me Tina." With that she fully removes my shirt with speed. She kisses me with so much hunger. She grabs my shoulders and starts to grind on me.

I pull her forward to suck on her nipple, occasionally biting it. "Mierda I'm gonna cum again." She grumbles and I thrust up into her to bring her to her release quicker.

I firmly grab her ass and move her up and down on my dick. She quivers and grabs onto my head as I bury it into the crook of her neck. She grabs a handful of my hair and cums around me.