༒𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝑊𝑂༒

Antonio:

"SHE'LL BE AWAKE SOON." I nod my head at the doctor as he leaves the room. I sit on the chair and watch her breath.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Slow and steady. This shouldn't have happened and what makes it worse is that it happened while I was there.

Flash back...

"I-I just need to use the bathroom." Tina moves out of my grasp and quickly rushes to the bathroom. "Is she alright?" Juan asks.

I look at his son and I have a bad feeling about him. He looks like - no offence - shit. He just gives off a bad aura.

I messaged one of my tech friends to do research on Tina's ex. I haven't gotten any information from him yet which is unlike him.

I should've gotten it in five minutes. "Hey dad. I'm...gonna go get more ice cream. Maybe the white chocolate and almond ice cream." Juan's son says.

"That's a really good choice son. Have fun." He nods and walks off. My phone rings and I excuse myself. "Oh it's about time what the fuck was that about?"

"Sorry ant things have just been crazy on my side."

"Fine whatever, what did you find out?"

"All I have is that he got out of prison three years ago on good behaviour."

"Is that it? Anything else like family or friends?"

"He just has a father, his mom abandoned them from what I can see. I can send you a picture of what he looks like, he looks deranged."

"Okay I'll be waiting for the picture, keep me updated on anything else." I hang up the phone and walk back to Juan.

"Is your son not back yet?"

"No he isn't I wonder what's taking him so long."

My eyes widen when I feel a weird sharp pain in my chest. "Are you okay? God I hope my ice cream isn't killing people."

I chuckle at Juan's statement. "You never told me your sons name." My phone dings from a notification. He sent the picture.

I download the image and my heart drops to my stomach. "His name is Jason." Juan says.

My feet move without me realising and I'm running to the ladies room. I bust the door open and I see the demon choking Tina.

Without wasting anymore time I grab my knife and stab him in his eye. His blood sprays all over Tina's face and he howls in pain.

I'll kill him.

But before I can even do that I hear and audience behind me. "Somebody call an ambulance!!" A random lady says.

I look at Tina's still body on the ground and I immediately panic. I rush over to her and pick her up. "Stay with me baby, everything is going to be alright."