༒𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌༒

Wedding day!!! P.S shit's about to go down.

Anyway here's the dress.

Tadaaaaa!!! Anywho let's get into this shit show

Tina:

Breaking news all the women are crying, I repeat, all the women are crying. Maria's crying, my mom is crying, Isabella's crying, everyone is crying and I'm not in the mood to ruin my makeup.

"Why's everyone so sad? I'm not crying and that's saying something, I'm a kid." Tobias says with a shrug. I want to glare at him but he looks so cute in his little suit.

"I'm going to go play with Tyson now." He skips over to the door and leaves the room.

"I can't believe this is happening. I thought I was going to die before you get married." My mom fans her face dramatically.

"Now mom why the hell would you say that?"

I walk over to the balcony. I'm still wearing my robe because the wedding isn't starting for another two hours.

I see my wedding planner run around, yell at people and fix the chairs for the ceremony. I thought I was a bridezilla but I was clearly wrong, just look at her go.

I look down and directly under the balcony I see the new trees that they've recently planted. The metal stakes stick out of the ground and they're about four feet tall. They said it's a lemon tree, which made me realise that I want to plant a lemon tree in my home.

A knock comes to the door and Maria stands up to answer it. "Who is it?" She says sweetly.

"Mama it's me Antonio." He says behind the door and my heart skips a beat. I haven't kissed him in twenty four hours and I'm having serious withdrawal symptoms.

"Go away Antonio. You're not supposed to see the bride before the wedding."

"No, I'm not supposed to see her in her dress before the wedding." Everyone looks to me for my answer and I smile letting them know that can let him enter.

Maria sighs before opening the door for him. All the women stand to leave as he enters the room. "Don't drain her energy alright." Francesca says to him.

Once the women leave and it's just us he walks over to me with a smirk on his face. He kisses my forehead. "You're safe now." He whispers thinking that I wouldn't hear.

"And why wouldn't I be safe darling?"

"Don't stress." He looks down at me and licks his lips. "You look gorgeous."