༒𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑂𝑁𝐸༒

⚠️ Trigger warning: assault.️⚠️
______________________________________

Tina:

Six days later...

I DID IT, I fucking did it. "Miss Tina I cannot thank you enough." Juan says holding the key to his new ice cream shop.

It's located in New York and I even bought him a 2 bedroom apartment that's really close to his shop. Tonight is the grand opening for Juan's delights.

"I need to get ready. I need to get my son ready for tonight." He scrambles around nervously.

"Juan it's only two ó clock the event is in four hours no need to stress." I laugh as the man shakes with excitement.

"Ok you're right but let me head home so I can get ready now. Thank you again Tina." He runs out the store and I giggle.

I walk down the street so I can get fresh air. I love walking because it gets the blood pumping. I don't know where I'm going, I might stop at a random restaurant to get something to eat then I'll call Antonio.

A car pulls up next to me. "Hey mama let me get a bite of that ass." I turn to look at the culprit that said such disgusting words, only to see Antonio sticking his head out the window with a stupid smirk on his face.

I shake my head and walk over to his car. "Sorry sir my mom told me not to talk to strangers." His smile widens.

"Maybe if you get in my car we could be friends or even more."

"Shut up Antonio, you sound like such a fucking creep." I laugh and walk over to the passenger side and enter the car.

"Well me being a creep made you enter my car." He kisses my cheek. " I only entered your car because you are an attractive man that I happen to know."

"You see that's the problem. Why is it that if it's a movie about an ugly man kidnapping a girl then it's a horror movie but if it's an attractive man kidnapping a girl then it's a romantic movie." He shrugs with confusion all over his face.

"Well it was quite the opposite for me." I mumble and he looks over at me. "What's that supposed to mean?"

I keep quiet. "Tina wha-" his phone rings cutting him off. It's his mom. I pick up the phone without thinking.

"Hi Maria." I say into the phone looking away from Antonio's intense gaze. " Oh Tina I'm so happy to hear your voice. How have you guys been?"

"Everything is alright Maria."

"Okay it's just that it's been six days since you guys left and I haven't heard from you."

"I'll tell Antonio to give you a call. I didn't know that he was ignoring you."

"Yeah well you know how he is with his fat head." She mumbles the last part and I giggle avoiding eye contact with Antonio.

"We'll talk soon Maria. Bye."

"Okay bye dear." I hang up the phone. "What were you saying before the phone call?" Damn it I thought he would've forgotten.