༒𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝑉𝐸༒

Tina:

"WELCOME HOME."Alejandro says as we enter his big house. "Wow not bad. Does someone else live here?" It looks like someone else does.

"Yeah I live with my brother." Brother? I never knew that he had a brother maybe I could hook him up with Isabella. The poor girl is lonely.

"Oh really what's his-" he interrupts me by kissing me making me drop my bags. "I've been controlling myself for so long. I need to have you right now."

He picks me up and takes me upstairs to what I'm guessing is his bedroom.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

"Wow. You have quite the stamina." I breath heavily on his bed feeling my legs shake violently.

He hovers over me smiling with his perfect teeth. He doesn't even look tired at all. "Let me go cook something for you to eat, and when I come back we can continue." He winks and taps my butt.

After about five minutes of me sitting still I gather enough strength to get off the bed. I think I'll help him cook because I don't want to be bored. I throw on his shirt and head downstairs.

My stomach starts to feel queasy for some odd reason on my way to the kitchen. "Hey Alejandro I was wondering if-"

No.

It can't be. I must be dreaming.

It's him.

Antonio Gonzalez.

"Tina?!" The devil says with a shocked look on his face. He stands up from his seat. "Tina?  That's not Tina that's Sophia." Alejandro says.

"No." He whispers. "That's Tina, the one I told you about. The love of my life." I feel like I'm about to throw up. I run upstairs as fast as I can.

"Sophia wait!" Alejandro yells out for me but I'm not listening. I need to leave right now. I get into Alejandro's room and lock the door. I should've known this was a bad idea.

My vision gets blurry with tears. Why must this always happen to me? I take off Alejandro's shirt and start to put my clothes on.

"Sophia what is going on?!" Alejandro trys to open the door. I jump in fear, he's probably just like Antonio. "Please go away!" I yell. Maybe I can jump out of the window. Where the fuck is my bag? Shit I left it by the front door.

"Listen I didn't know that my brother was one of your exes." I hear another pair of footsteps run up to the door. "Tina baby please come out I need to talk to you." How dare he? After everything he has done he still has the audacity to call me baby. I hate Antonio.

"He's not just one of my exes," I look at my right hand and start to cry even harder "He's the reason I wear this stupid glove on my hand, he's the person that hurt me." I say through tears. I need to go, but I'm just so scared.

"Tina I'm sorry." Antonio's voice cracks. "What the fuck did you do Antonio" I hear Alejandro growl at his brother then I hear a loud thud. This is my chance.

I grab my phone, unlock the door and bolt for the stairs. I take a quick glimpse and see Antonio on the floor in pain.

I make it downstairs, grab my duffel bag and leave this hell hole. I will not be hurt again, I refuse.