༒𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇༒

(*) Yeah this one's uh... just read it
______________________________________

Antonio:

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING?" I look down at the obviously confused broad.

"I'm sorry but can you repeat it." I throw my head back and groan out of frustration.

"When we're fucking, before you reach your climax I want you to scream out, Sí papi. Sigue adelante, estoy muy cerca." The same thing that Tina said the first time we fucked. ( Yes daddy. Just like that, I'm so close.)

"B-but I don't know how to speak Spanish. I dont even know what that sentence means." She stumbles on her words. Why is this so hard for people to understand?

"It doesn't matter whether you can speak it or not or whether you understand it or not. Just do it for me...please."

It takes her a while before she finally nods her head. "Good, now strip." While she strips I grab a condom and also strip.

I turn around and look at the girl again. She has a beautiful body that's almost similar to Tina's but it's not hers. Nothing can compare to Tina's body.

Her hourglass figure, the beauty spot that was on her left tit, Tina was a goddess. I close my eyes and try to imagine that she's right in front of me. Her soft and silky brown skin, her long jet black curly hair. Yeah thats the woman that I love and cherish.

I walk up to the girl and throw her on the bed. I put the condom on. I kiss her neck and suck on the skin. At least she smells a bit nice.

I flip her on her stomach and lift her ass up in the air. I know what you're thinking, no foreplay? No

I've only ever eaten one girls pussy before, and that girl is Tina and it'll stay that way forever. I don't want to ruin the taste, that sweet delightful taste.

I line myself up at the girls entrance and enter her slowly. She doesn't feel like her. I mean she is tight but she's not like Tina. Tina's pussy has a way of hypnotising someone.

I get excited at the thought of Tina and start pounding into the girl. She moans loudly but I shove her head into the pillow to suppress the moans. She's going to ruin my imagination if she keeps moaning like that.

Oh Tina.

I close my eyes during this whole process and smack her ass. It doesn't feel like Tina's ass but it'll have to do. I think today I might actually have an orgasm but that's only if she says that sentence right. She better not fuck this up.

She spasms around my dick. "Are you close?" I grumble. "Oh yes I'm so fucking close." She moans out.

"Then say the fucking sentence before it's too late." She's going to ruin my mood if she fucks this up.

"Ah um... sí paapi sigwe ade-something est- ohh fuck." She doesn't even finish the sentence before she's cumming on my dick.

Why? Why? Why?

She ruined it, she had one job and she fucked it up like everyone else. My dick immediately goes soft. I didn't even get to have an orgasm. I pull out of her and throw the condom away.