༒𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁༒

Tina:

"YOU'RE WHAT?" Isabella looks at me with sadness as I pack. "It's only for like what two days I think."

"Agh but you just met this man."

"Didn't you let Jeremiah eat your pussy on the first day you met him?"

"Oh please Tina don't turn this on me. You had sex with this guy on the first day so don't be hypocritical." I roll my eyes.

"I just want to live in the moment without having to mope every single day. Antonio is gone and he's never coming back and that's all that matters."

"I know Tina it's just that I'm worried and I want to protect you at all costs." I walk over to her and hug her.

"I know but I'm a grown woman. I promise everything will be fine."

I hear little feet run towards my door. "Aunt Tina why are you leaving us?" He pouts. This kid is going to be the death of me.

"Don't make me cry Toby it's only two days." I don't know why they're so sad about me leaving today. I've been on business trips in the past and they never cried.

"I'll be back before you know it." I hug him then I stand up and hug Isabella again.

I receive a message on my phone and it's from Alejandro saying that he's here.

"Okay he's here. I love you guys okay."

I grab my suitcase and walk downstairs. He gets out of the car and grabs my bag. "I'm really happy that you said yes Sophia." He kisses my cheek.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

"Francesca you're in charge for three days and when I get back that advert better be ready for me to view."

"Yes of course ma'am."

I hang up. "You own a business?" Alejandro asks next to me while his eyes are still on the road.

"Yeah it's just you know... a small thing." He quickly looks at me before looking at the road again.

"So what are we going to do for the next three days?" I question him.

"Hmm we're probably just going to fuck and eat for the next seventy-two hours. Don't worry I'll cook for you."

"Wow so I'm going to be a housewife for three days." He chuckles at what I said. "But you're not going to do the cooking nor the cleaning so you're just going to sit there and look pretty."

I want to roll my eyes so badly. "I'm not going to keep you cooped up in my house bored and alone I'm going to be there and we can probably have a date or something."

"Interesting, a date. I thought we were just having sex."

"If that were the case I wouldn't have asked you to come to Texas with me for three days."

"Maybe you're just a sugar daddy." I shrug my shoulders.

"A sugar-" he starts laughing and trying to catch his breath. "I must be some broke sugar daddy. Come on Sophia I can do much better than this."